Profile for Jinty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Larger Than Life
Larger Than Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Larger Than Life (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable but a bit sad which made it harder to read than normal.

Herbal Nil Plaque - Removal of Plaque, Tarter and Bad Breath for dogs/puppies
Herbal Nil Plaque - Removal of Plaque, Tarter and Bad Breath for dogs/puppies
Offered by Quickvet - specialists in animal care

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product so far., 18 Nov. 2014
This seems to be keeping the plaque at bay and my dogs' breaths are not as foul smelling. They are not particularly keen on it unless I manage to mix it well with their food and if I do, they don't seem to notice it.

Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope Book 6)
Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Sept. 2014
This was one of the most intriguing of the series and kept me guessing to the very end

Wallander's First Case (Kindle Single)
Wallander's First Case (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 15 Sept. 2014
I enjoyed this book which was simply written but felt it finished too quickly in that it jumped to the end very suddenly.

The Glass Room (Vera Stanhope Book 5)
The Glass Room (Vera Stanhope Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not brilliant, 7 Sept. 2014
I enjoyed this book but not as much as the other Vera Stanhope books aa I felt that it was a bit too staged and a bit too much like an Agatha Christie novel. I didn't guess the killer so in that respect I really liked it.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Offered by Zeto UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tablet, 14 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my partner's birthday and apart from the fact that the small amount of instructions which were included were in Polish, it has been a fantastic buy. He simply hasn't put it down in the 4 days he has had it so far and the screen size is excellent while the overall size isn't too large to carry around.

Silent Voices (Vera Stanhope Book 4)
Silent Voices (Vera Stanhope Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., 14 Aug. 2014
I loved this one just as I have done the others in the series. I really enjoy the story line and twists and turns which keep me guessing for most of the book.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not brilliant, 14 Aug. 2014
It took quite a long time to get into it and I have to confess that I found the writing style not quite to my liking however the story eventually became quite good. I did feel that it was aspiring to be similar to the Hunger Games Trilogy but it didn't quite get there for me as it was simply just too far fetched. It may be however that the later books are better because this one has set the scene.

Viners Silhouette Knife Block 5 Piece Modern Black Non Stick Stainless Steel Knife Block Set
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic to look at and brilliantly sharp, 25 July 2014
These look absolutely fantastic but more importantly after months of frustration using blunt knives, these are a sharp as a razor. I have already cut my finger slightly but that was my own fault and it just takes a bit of getting used to having such brilliant knives. They cut meat effortlessly too, which has always been something I have found a problem.

Dermalogica Age Smart Starter Kit 6 pieces
Dermalogica Age Smart Starter Kit 6 pieces
Offered by BeautyliciousUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good products., 25 July 2014
Most of what I wanted to try was included in this pack and I am now getting ready to order the full size for those items which I simply can't do without and are now running out. The only thing missing was a facial scrub, which I would have like to have seen included as it is important to exfoliate properly with skin my age.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5