Profile for KJ82 > Reviews

Content by KJ82

KJ82

AIO Polka Dot Gel Silicone Cover Case/Screen Protector/Stylus Pen for iPhone 5S - Pink
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product especially for the price, 29 Nov. 2013
This is a great product at a brilliant price. The only reason I gave it four stars is because the screen protector wasn't the greatest but the actual case is very sturdy and as my 2 year old throws my phone about constantly this cover has prevented any cracks. Fab, would defiantly recommend.

Playmobil 1.2.3 6780 123 Jet
Playmobil 1.2.3 6780 123 Jet

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6780 123 Jet (Toy)
I bought this at the last minute before we took my 16 month old on his first plane trip. He plays with it everyday at breakfast and loves the little people that come with it. We lost the two little pieces of luggage pretty much straight away as they are so small but that doesn't seem to have bothered my son!

LOVE LIFE High Strength Raspberry Ketones | 100% PURE and Filler Free | 600mg x 60 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't loose weight but still a fab product, 17 Jun. 2013
Used with the Inner flush this product is really great and gives you more energy and definately made me feel less hungry and therefore stopped me snacking.

LOVE LIFE Inner Flush (Formally Inner Cleanse Detox) | Powerful Combination of Psyllium, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Ginger, Oregano, Liquorice, Chlorella and Peppermint | Natural Detox and Colon Cleanser | 60 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement (Perfect Start to a Diet Combined with Raspberry Ketones)
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 Jun. 2013
This product really does make your stomach flatter, I used together with the Raspberry Ketones and although I didn't loose any weight, I felt less hungry, had more energy and felt less bloated. I have suffered with IBS for years and really felt this product helped.

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the rings!, 27 July 2012
I bought this based on the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. My 6 month old son loves this toy. He chews them, he puts them on his arms and legs, he shakes them about and bangs them together and I'm sure as he gets older he will have fun stacking them etc. I was so thrilled with this toy as he is the type of baby that needs your attention all day long do was great that he is able to amuse himself for a while with these. A must have buy for any baby.