Profile for Andy > Reviews

Content by Andy

Andy "The ComLuv Network Administrator" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Foxnovo Mini Type Foldable Metal Magnet Cigarette Tobacco Smoking Pipe (Grey)
Foxnovo Mini Type Foldable Metal Magnet Cigarette Tobacco Smoking Pipe (Grey)
Offered by COOLPANDA

3.0 out of 5 stars very small and not as clever as you think, 14 Dec 2014
very small! I was surprised at the size and that it didn't snap closed, the magnets are only good (just) to hold it in the assembled piece but it works as a pipe so not really much else to say

Accessotech 12v 2 Way Car Cigarette Lighter Power Socket Charger Adapter & USB Port Chargers
Offered by SellerVision

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful enough for a dashcam and a phone at the same time, 14 Dec 2014
I got this when my cheap one burnt out after connecting an amp hungry device in

it has been working for a while with a dashcam permanently plugged in and still has enough power to charge a samsung galaxy s5

Swees® 50W 5V / 10A 5 Port USB Charger Wall Charger Adapter Power Supply with SmartPower Technology for iPhone 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Tab 4, 3, 2, Pro, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, E-Readers, External Battery, PS Vita, Gopro and more (Black)
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars works and works well with no annoying lights to keep you awake at night, 14 Dec 2014
very happy with this so it has enough 'oomph' to charge multiple amp hungry iDevices

also, very nice that it hasn't got an annoying super bright blue led to disrupt my sleep.

seems sturdy enough and makes charging on the bedside cabinet a less messy affair

IPOW Extendable Self-portrait Wireless Bluetooth Remote Camera Shooting Shutter Monopod Selfie Handheld Stick Pole with Mount Holder specially designed for Iphone 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 Samsung Galaxy Mobile Cell Phone,Black
Offered by soaiy

3.0 out of 5 stars works but is a little flimsy. only good for photo selfies on a galaxy s5, 14 Dec 2014
it works as described but is a little flimsy, mine broke when I was trying to extend it too vigorously and I lost the spring but I didn't use the bluetooth part as i use it for video selfies and the button only triggers the photo action of phone

AmazonBasics USB Cable - 3.0 A Male to Micro B 1.8 m
AmazonBasics USB Cable - 3.0 A Male to Micro B 1.8 m

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy.. almost too sturdy, 14 Dec 2014
this does the job but the cable is quite thick and can be a pain to bend around items on your desk so it loses a star but keeps 4 because it is obvious that it is sturdy in construction.

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin - Clinical Strength Anti Aging Serum - Best Anti Wrinkle Serum With Vitamin C + Vitamin E - Our Customers Call It A Facelift In A Bottle. This Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum Will Plump & Hydrate Dull Skin As It's Designed To Fill Those Fine Lines & Wrinkles. Satisfaction 100% GUARANTEED!
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, good, effective and a new part of my routine, 14 Dec 2014
I received this from the company for the purposes of a review on the condition I could write the review, even if it was bad

it was good! My entire morning bathroom routine has been changed to fit this and the eye serum in after my shower!

It only takes a few drops to be good for the whole face and I am thankful that there is no aroma or stickiness to it.

It does work , it seems the moisturizer that you apply after it has dried really gets absorbed a lot more and I even got remarks from people of how soft my skin was and how healthy I looked.

would I order it again even if I paid for it? yes indeed, it is now a new part of my morning routine and I never expected it to be this good or effective.

nice one oz naturals! thanks for the freebie, although I think it was all a plan to make me a lifetime customer because once you try it for 30 days, you wont want to be without it! :)

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face - Organic Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Leaves Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful By Neutralizing Free Radicals. This Anti Aging Serum Will Finally Give You The Results You've Been Looking For - ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum -100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to apply and not sticky or smelly. bonus - it works!, 14 Dec 2014
I was given this by the company for the purposes of a review on the agreement that I could post if it was bad or good regardless of what I thought..

thankfully, it was good! in fact, it's changed my morning and evening routine so that I can apply this.

does it last a long time? yes! you only need a few drops to cover your entire face
does it actually work? it does seem to, this along with the eye serum and some mansteurizer has a marked effect, enough so that someone receiving a hug (full commitment, cheek to cheek hug) remarked on how soft my face was

would I buy it if I had to pay for it? yes i would, I will get this in the future for sure

would you recommend it? yes indeed. it lasts a long time, easy to apply and doesn't smell or feel sticky so it's winner for my bathroom :)

OZ Naturals - The BEST Eye Gel - Eye Cream For Dark Circles Puffiness and Wrinkles - This Eye Gel Treatment Addresses Every Eye Concern - 100% Natural Ingredients - Considered To Be The Most Potent & Effective Eye Gel - Eye Cream Available - ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Eye Gel - 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED!

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly effective and lasts a long time, 14 Dec 2014
I was sent this by the company for the purpose of a review..

here's my thoughts and answers to common questions you may have

does it work? - yes , it does appear to actually make my circles less visible
Would I buy it if I had to pay for it? - yes, now that I've seen it work I will buy it regularly
would I get it again? - yes, looking forward to it!
how long does it last? it lasted 6 weeks for me using it every morning
does it smell? no, very pleased it has no aroma!
does it sting if it goes in your eye while applying it? - no, totally non reactive with eyeball flesh
how much to use? just a little squeeze on to your finger is plenty

and finally, is it worth it?

totally. I was skeptical but because I'd agreed to review it, I took it seriously and religiously applied it every morning after my shower and lo and behold.. more than one person independently told me I looked more awake and less hungover!

anything to add? the only thing I had a problem with was the instructions, I had to look up what decollete was and I wasn't sure how to dab it on properly so I had to ask my misses.. could probably be a bonus to have some instructions for the man who wont ask how to apply it :)

Magnetic support phone car holder stand voiture Mount Kit phone holder
Magnetic support phone car holder stand voiture Mount Kit phone holder

3.0 out of 5 stars magnetic only between the disc and ball, disc requires permanent attachment to phone, 24 Nov 2014
it does the job but I was disappointed to discover that the magnetic disc that attaches (magnetically!) to the ball has to be stuck permanently to the phone with a sticky pad. I was expecting it to attach, you know, magnetically.

Also, it hasn't got much friction between the disc and the ball it attaches to so if you go around a corner at anything other than crawl, it can twist the phone if the disc is not attached dead centre (which mine isn't) , solved by always charging the phone while it's in the car so the cable keeps it in portrait orientation

Large Bit Belt Clip Flip Pouch Faux Leather Case for the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Mobile Phone
Offered by 4Gshop

5.0 out of 5 stars big enough for a galaxy s5 with bumper case, 24 Nov 2014
nice one, fits my galaxy s5 with spigen case perfectly. it's slightly stronger than my previous belt pouch which is good

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5