Profile for Y. COLE > Reviews

Content by Y. COLE

Y. COLE (WITSHIRE, ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rummikub Original
Rummikub Original
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as present for good friends as I have had many, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Rummikub Original (Toy)
Bought this as present for good friends as I have had many, many enjoyable hours playing others with mine.
Came within a few days and packed well. Not sure my friends have even tried it yet but expect once they do they will agree it's simple and easy to learn...a most enjoyable game and great for all the family.

Rhodium Plated Diamond Accent Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace 18"-sn3017
Rhodium Plated Diamond Accent Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace 18"-sn3017
Offered by WORLDTREE

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely purple heart but necklace could be better, 26 July 2014
I found it difficult.... possibly due to my poor eyesight....to see the whole of the purple heart at the same time. ......needing to look at different angles.....I think it would look much nicer if the purple heart was at the front with the silver one behind it.
Just my opinion ......very reasonable price and packing so still have it but not worn very often,.......very sorry but looks a bit scrappy (to me)....

Pack of 2 spare 4-point chains for Easy Fill baskets
Pack of 2 spare 4-point chains for Easy Fill baskets
Offered by YouGarden

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE DIFFICULT WAS ACTUALLY VERY EASY....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FLOWERS, 6 Jun 2014
I WASN'T TOO SURE ABOUT THESE BASKETS BUT I HAVE FOUND THEM VERY EASY TO PLANT MY (FAVOURITE) FUCHSIAS IN......AND ALREADY THEY ARE GROWING THROUGH THE 'HOLES'. AS I WANTED..
WASN'T TOO SURE ABOUT FILLING THE BASKET WITH MY COMPOST BUT THIS WAS VERY EASY AND I LAID EACH LITTLE FUSCHIA SO IT WAS LYING ON TOP OF THE COMPOST AND JUST POKING ITS HEAD OUT OF THE SIDE....THEN PUT A LITTLE MORE COMPOST OVER EACH....LOOKED AT THEM EARLIER AND THEY ARE ALL DEFINITELY GROWING OUT THROUGH AND STARTING TO HANG DOWN ....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL LOOKING BEAUTIFUL......REALLY IS VERY EASY...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT, 6 Jun 2014
DECIDED MY GREY/SILVER HAIR NEEDED BRIGHTENING UP A BIT.......GRANDSON'S FIANCE COMPLETING
HER HAIRDRESSING COURSE AND SHE WANTED TO PRACTISE....ON ME. ..AND 'NEEDED' TO DO IT STRAIGHTAWAY.......WITHIN THE HOUR SHE HAD CUT,SHAPED AND SEMI-PERMANENT DYED IT. WELL I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE COLOUR......PINKY PURPLE AND EVEN TRIED TAKING 'SELFIES'.....WENT TO A LUNCH NEXT DAY AND GOT VERY MIXED OPINIONS........THE OLDER LADIES 'NO, DON'T LIKE IT' THOSE UNDER 70 ...YES I LIKE IT....WHO DID IT? ETC. . THE MAIN THING WAS I LOVED IT ......GROWN OUT AGAIN NOW BUT HAVE ANOTHER READY.....THE SAME JUST WAITING FOR THE HAIRDRESSER TO COME. DID SAY TO THE 'OLDIES ' I THOUGHT I MIGHT GO THROUGH THE 'RAINBOW' COLOURS ONE AT A TIME......ALL GOOD FUN...BUT ALSO GAVE ME A BOOST....THANKS ELLENA

Girls Frosted Flowers Bracelets - Pack of 5
Girls Frosted Flowers Bracelets - Pack of 5
Offered by izzie-wizzie party store

3.0 out of 5 stars COLOURFUL,, GIRLY AND CHEAP .......GREAT FOR PARTIES TOO., 6 Jun 2014
PACK OF FIVE NICE AND CHEAP TO ADD AS AN EXTRA FOR BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS ETC. FLOWERS ARE SMALL BUT VERY COLOURFUL AND BRACELET VERY EASY FOR LITTLE GIRLS TO PUT ON THEMSELVES.. NOT SURE HOW LONG THEY'LL LAST BEFORE THE ELASTIC BREAKS. BUT COULD ALWAYS RETHREAD.....OR EVEN BUY ANOTHER SET AT THIS PRICE. . GREAT BUY TO KEEP IN IF YOU HAVE YOUNG GRAND.-.DAUGHTERS. (OR GRANDSONS TO BE PC NOWADAYS] COLOURFUL AND CHEAP AND PRETTY LITTLE FLOWERS..

Children's Twirling Ballerina Musical Jewellery Box by Mele & Co
Children's Twirling Ballerina Musical Jewellery Box by Mele & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY LOVELY ......DEFINITELY NOT FOR SMALL CHILDREN, 6 Jun 2014
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRAND-DAUGHTERS 10TH BIRTHDAY AND SHE REALLY LOVES IT. DRAWERS FOR LITTLE BITS AND PIECES AND A CIRCULAR 'HANGER FOR NECKLACES IN THE 'CUPBOARD'. WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH SHE LIKES IT I WENT OUT FOR AN EXTRA NECKLACE AND EAR-RINGS SET.....THE DANCING BALLERINA IS SWEET AND NOT TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL.....JUST RIGHT AND SHE'S PUTTING IT ON HER DRESSING TABLE SO NO MORE HUNTING FOR ODD EAR-RINGS ..i THINK YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 7 TO APPRECIATE IT.....DEFINITELY MY BEST BUY FOR SOME TIME. VERY VERY WELL PACKAGED WITH ALL CORNERS ETC HAVING EXTRA PACKING TO KEEP THEM SAFE, REALLY GOOD BUY.

Candy Grabber
Candy Grabber
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Candy Grabber (Toy)
BOUGHT THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO AS I ALWAYS LOVE PLAYING THE ONES AT FAIRS ETC.
SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN WATCHING OUT FOR 'GOODIES' TO GO INTO IT. EASY ENOUGH TO FIND 'PACKS' OF DIFFERENT ITEMS.....POUNDLAND WAS A GOOD START AND I NOW HAVE PLENTY OF ALL SORTS....GOT IT SET UP YESTERDAY WHEN A FRIEND AND HER TWO BOYS (2 AND 4) VISITED......THEY LOVED IT AND BECAUSE I HAVE PLENTY MORE THEY LOVED TAKING HOME THEIR 'WINNINGS,......NO MORE THAN 3 EACH. .THEY'RE PROBABLY MUCH BETTER THAN ME AT IT......SO AGREED THIS BEFOREHAND.I LOVE IT ..NEED A BIT MORE PRACTICE THOUGH........

card of 5 beaded butterfly bracelets
card of 5 beaded butterfly bracelets
Offered by PartyBags and Invites

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE LITTLE EXTRA....FOR FIVE LITTLE GIRLS, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Beaded Butterfly Bracelets (Toy)
BE GOOD FOR PUTTING IN A WITH A CHRISTMAS/BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR LITTLE GIRLS NICE AND COLOURFUL AND VERY EASY FOR THEM TO PUT ON.

Solar Powered Dancing Flower - Red Base
Solar Powered Dancing Flower - Red Base
Offered by THE ONLINE WORKSHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars BRINGS A LITTLE HAPPINESS....BET YOU'LL SMILE IF YOU SEE IT DANCING!, 6 Jun 2014
Have put it so solar facing the sun and have put gnome by it to keep it company!!! Flower has nice steady action!! Quite calming in a way.....maybe get another one in the not too distant future.......deserves a smile at least.....

Sir David Jason: A Life of Laughter
Sir David Jason: A Life of Laughter
by Stafford Hildred

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read, 17 Jan 2014
Very interesting read

Able to' flick through' book and could see looked very interesting.. l Bought as present for my son who has been
David Jason/ Fools and Horses fan for many years. . I read a few more pages when it came and before I wrapped it and I'll be asking him to let me borrow it as soon as he's finished it.. Plenty of pictures too.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4