Profile for S. Smith > Reviews

Content by S. Smith

S. Smith "sistersandie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars You need to read this book, 13 Mar. 2013
Once I 'met' Kathryn I could not leave her, I felt a responsibility - so had to keep reading. The plight of this amazing woman haunted my day, and I needed to get back to her. I thought about her while ironing, washing up ..... I read this book with a dry mouth and silent sobs into my duvet.

A brilliant read - highly recommended - but it should carry a 'tears and tissue warning'

Well done Amanda Prowse

Only the Innocent
Only the Innocent

5.0 out of 5 stars A compelling read - sadly only lasted me one day !!, 27 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Only the Innocent (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked from the first paragraph, and spent the whole of yesterday in the sun clicking my Kindle button. I could not stop reading, and happily did not have too !! Fabulous book, and one for our book club for sure. Thank you Rachel, for the best read of this year, and probably of last year too.

The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
by Pierre Dukan

5.0 out of 5 stars My new best friend !!, 4 Nov. 2011
Firstly, take time to read about why and how this diet works, and then read the recipe book.

I took the book on holiday and planned my menus. I decided to give it my all and I have followed the plan EXACTLY for 2.5 weeks and have lost 9lbs. I feel great, and I'm already looking better - plus no hunger pains, no cravings, and no desire to deviate at all.

It's so easy to keep to the recipes providing you get organised first. I have a stock cupboard of my most used ingredients, and shop weekly according to the recipes I've written out. Failure to plan in this case could be planning to fail as they say. It IS different, but that's why it works, and I wish I had started this years ago, but I guess it's never too late.

The Dukan Diet Life Plan: The Bestselling Dukan Weight-loss Programme Made Easy
The Dukan Diet Life Plan: The Bestselling Dukan Weight-loss Programme Made Easy
by Dr Pierre Dukan

5.0 out of 5 stars At last - a plan that works, 4 Nov. 2011
Read the book on Kindle first, then took a hard copy on holiday to begin planning my food future.

It's easy to read, and to follow, and the hints and tips really make a difference. Coming to the end of my third week now having followed the plan EXACTLY - and have lost 9lbs in weight, and my shape has changed - I can really see the difference.

I am NEVER hungry, or expereince cravings - it's as though a switch has been flicked and I'm finally seeing food in a different light. Life is beginnning to get good !!!

If you want to shed the weight for the LAST time, get reading.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2012 9:24 PM BST

Organic Oatbran 1kg
Organic Oatbran 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Delish !!, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Organic Oatbran 1kg (Grocery)
Started the Dukan diet - no hunger - no cravings !! Why didn't I try this years ago. I sweeten the oatbran, mix with non-fat yogurt and enjoy a creamy filling breakfast. I highly recommend this and 1kg has lasted me exactly 3 weeks.

Page: 1 | 2