ARRAY(0xa548b9cc)

Bones - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Deschanel
Price: 21.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey in comparison to other series, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 7 [DVD] (DVD)
At only 13 episodes this is a little pricey. I think the series may have lost a slight edge with Bones and Booth being together but it doesn't seemed to have lost it to the extent of, for example, Moonlighting in the 80s.

Will and Grace: Complete Series 8 [DVD]
Will and Grace: Complete Series 8 [DVD]
Offered by Planet Games And Gadgets
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars No subtitles, 2 Dec 2013
I love Will & Grace - or more accurately Karen Walker - but was disappointed that this box set didn't have subtitles. I have hearing difficulties and find it hard to catch Karens quips, my favourite parts.

Will and Grace: Complete Series 7 [DVD]

Cooking USA
Cooking USA
by Georgia Orcutt

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky little book, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cooking USA (Hardcover)
Not really a cookbook for accomplished cooks e.g. Wisconsin's recipe is Sheboygan Double Brat - basically a bratwurst roll! Illustrated with old-style travel poster this is more a tour through the states highlighting the food that the state is most associated with. Lovely though.

Kipling Unisex-Adult Yubin 55 Canvas and Beach Tote Bag, Brick, K15030
Kipling Unisex-Adult Yubin 55 Canvas and Beach Tote Bag, Brick, K15030
Offered by Stock a Porter
Price: 61.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart travel option, 2 Dec 2013
I bought this as it fits the maximum sizes of budget airlines and is light and stylish. It looks sturdy enough and well finished but I will report back once I actually use it.

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Offered by International Wholesale (ships from U.S.A.)
Price: 19.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for clogged pores, 2 Dec 2013
I was finding that no matter what product I used - some quite expensive - my skin always felt congested. This is great for solving that. I have sensitive skin but the brush is not too harsh and my skin feels clearer and smoother. I am using the sample that came with the set, but may give my old cleanser a go with this as I have loads left.

A Town Like Alice (Vintage Classics)
A Town Like Alice (Vintage Classics)
by Nevil Shute Norway
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Longer than I remember, 2 Dec 2013
I read this for my book club and I thought it longer than I remember. Apparently the TV adaptation only covered part of the book and that is why. That part is the most interesting part of the book and there are slight elements that read a little racist and sexist but I think it is just of its time.

The Mentalist - Season 1-4 [DVD] [2012]
The Mentalist - Season 1-4 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Simon Baker
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it as a catch-up, 2 Dec 2013
Came along late-ish to The Mentalist and bought this set last Christmas. Binge-watched the whole set over the holidays. Watching in bulk perhaps make you wonder why Theresa puts up with Patrick, or how does he get away with some of his behaviour, but ultimately it's entertaining. Good quality and has subtitles for those with hearing difficulties

Russell Hobbs Food Collection  14452 Hand Blender with Ergonomic Design
Russell Hobbs Food Collection 14452 Hand Blender with Ergonomic Design
Price: 10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for soup, 2 Dec 2013
I use this mostly for soup, but there is certainly more you can do. Other complain of cheapness and breaking but mine is going strong and no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4