Profile for Arman > Reviews

Content by Arman

Arman

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Offered by Epic Modz

5.0 out of 5 stars The windows recognized it fast, 21 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Some people say the device was not recognized. well I installed the software first. Then I plugged the receiver in my computer and immediately afterwards, windows recognized the device. Turned my controller on and added it to the device. It was soo simple.
fyi I am running Windows 7 Ultimatum 64-bit.

The Windows Command Line Beginner's Guide - Second Edition
The Windows Command Line Beginner's Guide - Second Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars begginer guid it is, 4 Jan 2012
As you can see in the title this book is only good for beginners . I would really love to learn more about networking and remote management but this book only explains very basic functions. I suggest readin it to everyone as its short and straight to the point. I will now move to a much more advanced book. Unless you need windows comman line I would not suggest learning it to anyone. learn linux terminal as its the most powerful command line.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 4:12 PM GMT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars So not anti-fog, 20 Sep 2011
it was absolutely not anti-fog. just like other glasses. the lenses are rubbish and it fogs really bad. I am totally not happy with this purchase and I am actually regret of it! get speedo it's hell better brand

Logitech Comfort Lapdesk
Logitech Comfort Lapdesk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everything, 19 Mar 2011
This is not just a lap-desk for laptop. It's also useful for reading books or doing homework on your lap. it's the best. I'm just sad that I didn't found this earlier.