Profile for K. Sparrowhawk > Reviews

Content by K. Sparrowhawk

K. Sparrowhawk

2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Black 2 In 1 Ski / SnowBoard Sunglasses / Goggles, With an Anti Fog Treated Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Lens and a Detachable Elasticated Headband
Offered by Sports Eyewear
Price: 69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Glasses worth more than you pay, 31 Mar 2011
Just finished skiing with these for a week (pretty much spring skiing as was sunny and warm every day). These were an awesome buy and loved them completely. They made everything so easy to see and wind only got around the sides when I was going over about 45 miles per hour (I have a GPS Speedo). They sometimes fogged up the end of a run but thats because I was panting so much after a tough one... I simply moved them slightly away from my face (i.e down my nose 1 cm) and in about 30 secs they unfogged ready for the next run. For the price, couldn't recommend these enough.

Sony ICF-C1IPMK2 Speaker Dock and Clock Radio with iPod Dock (Black) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ease of use.. and for the price an EXCELLENT buy, 28 Nov 2009
Absolutely love this. Radio and Iphone docking station. Wake up to your choice of music from you iphone (ipod). To give you an idea of how good it is.. there are currently two in our house with 2 more on the way from Xmas.

Beautyworks Shower Radio
Beautyworks Shower Radio

2.0 out of 5 stars It stopped working after it got wet.... I know how ironic that sounds, 23 Nov 2009
Not much else to say really .... It stopped working after it got wet.... I know how ironic that sounds

IOGEAR 2Port USB KVM Switch+cable
IOGEAR 2Port USB KVM Switch+cable
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop
Price: 20.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin... (WELL FOR ME THAT IS!!! ), 23 Nov 2009
Just a quick review... Recieved this a few days ago. EASY to set up, easy to use and works exactly how I would expect it too.

After reading a lot of mixed reviews about a lot of different KVM switches I figured the best thing to do was to buy it and try it. I operate Windows XP on both the machines and have it hooked up with WIRED Logitech Keyboard and WIRED Logitech Mouse. I mention wired as some people get upset when Wireless Keyboards and Mouse's don't work. I haven't read one review from any of the KVM switches on Amazon where everyone got everything they owned to work with it.

After owning a PC for the last 24 years (obviously not the same one) I can honestly say that compatibility will always, in some way, be an issue to some one. Sometimes the only real way to find out is to try it and any computer geek will tell you this.

Cheers