Profile for mikeatwrykyn > Reviews

mikeatwrykyn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., 27 Oct 2013
Gives you just what you need - the chance to switch on and off and moderate volume without actually having to handle the machine itself. I liked it so much I bought another. Would be even better if there was a switch to skip tracks too.

Delkin Secure Digital 8 Card Carrying Case
Delkin Secure Digital 8 Card Carrying Case
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 27 Oct 2013
I had no hesitation in buying this as I already own one. They are ideal for the purpose and very compact.

Maria Callas: 100 Best Classics
Maria Callas: 100 Best Classics
Price: 13.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the Chinese version!, 27 Oct 2013
The music is fantastic. Fortunately ITunes can cope with the accompanying text; whilst the booklet is correct and in English, Windows Media Player cannot cope with the administrative side. The songs listed for CD 1 are those for CD 2; those for CD 2 are correct; I don't know about the remaining 4, because the text is all in Chinese characters.

Title: iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 2nd & 3rd Generation 8gb, 16gb, 32gb & 64gb with Belt Clip + Screen protector
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 10.94

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful piece of kit, 27 Oct 2013
I found this item to be very useful as it allows all the ports to be accessed while the machine is in the case - I have had a similar item which had to be removed from the (very tight fitting) case before it could be recharged or synced.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what is needed, 22 Sep 2013
These are fantastic because they allow you almost total control whilst the machine itself is tucked away safely in your pocket or belt. I just wish that you could skip album tracks too!

The Best Opera Album In The World Ever
The Best Opera Album In The World Ever
Offered by Media Vortex
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Sep 2013
I thought that the selection was excellent and also the choice of artists performing. Thorough enjoyment throughout. Glad I bought it.

Gilbert & Sullivan: The Gold Collection
Gilbert & Sullivan: The Gold Collection
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, 15 Sep 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the album; the selection is broad enough for everyone to find something which they like and enjoy.

Give Us This Day
Give Us This Day
by Stan Barstow

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Give Us This Day (Paperback)
I am a big fan of Barstow especially of the trilogy with A Kind of Loving, but I didn't enjoy this trilogy as much.

Christening Cakes (Sugarcraft and Cakes for All Occasions)
Christening Cakes (Sugarcraft and Cakes for All Occasions)
by Linda Pawsey
Price: 16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 15 Sep 2013
This is a book for my wife who tells me that it will be very useful when she needs ideas for this type of cake.

Just You Wait and See
Just You Wait and See
by Stan Barstow

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Just You Wait and See (Paperback)
I like and relate to Stan Barstow's novels but I didn't enjoy this trilogy as much as the one with A Kind of Loving.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3