Profile for Jacquelene Murphy > Reviews

Content by Jacquelene Murphy

Jacquelene Murphy (Morayfield, Queensland, AU)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Lewis - Series 8 [DVD] [2014]
Lewis - Series 8 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Kevin Whately

5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis - Series 8, 7 Dec 2014
Great series. Loved this set of episodes as I always do. Lewis is a great follower to the incredible Morse.

Haunted Palace  [1966] / Tower of London [1962] [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Haunted Palace [1966] / Tower of London [1962] [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Vincent Price
Offered by supermart_usa

3.0 out of 5 stars Haunted Palace/Tower of London, 5 Nov 2014
I have viewed both these movies. They were not world beaters, but they were watchable. I prefered Haunted Palace.

Collection
Collection
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Santo and Johnny Collection, 30 Oct 2014
This review is from: Collection (Audio CD)
Within the 3 Discs there is some great tunes, played extremely well by Santo and Johnny.

Sleepwalk - The Very Best Of
Sleepwalk - The Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepwalk - The Very Best, 30 Oct 2014
I really enjoyed listening to this CD. There was some real good-ons in there.

Around The World With Santo & Johnny
Around The World With Santo & Johnny

3.0 out of 5 stars Around the World, 28 Oct 2014
For myself, I did not think it was a great selection of tunes, it was enjoyable though. My favorite was Brazil, which I love anyway.

True Detective - Season 1 [DVD] [2014]
True Detective - Season 1 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Woody Harrelson

5.0 out of 5 stars True Detective, 25 Oct 2014
I have started to watch this series True Detective. I find it a little bit slow. The part that I personally find tiresome is the interviews with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson with the two other detectives. When it reverts back to McConaughey and Harrelson doing their job it is very watchable. I have only watched one disc but the other two would most likely be on the same lines as the first. I will continue to watch the next two discs with a break in-between with some other movies to watch first.
8/11/14 - Additional review - I have watched discs 2 and 3. Disc 2 definitely starting to pick-up and draw me in and gauge my interest. Disc 3 most definitely had me hooked. I have now given this movie 5 stars instead of the original 3 I posted at a earlier date. The part with the discussions with the other two detectives in disc 1 has very little of or not all in disc 2 and 3.

One Body Too Many [DVD]
One Body Too Many [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Haley
Offered by jim-exselecky

4.0 out of 5 stars One Body Too Many, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: One Body Too Many [DVD] (DVD)
It is true that One Body too Many is not one of the movie (comedy mystery) greats, but from my point of view it was definitely watchable and yes I did like this movie. I have only just got into comedy/mystery movies, by chance really. I have others that have better story-lines, but I am not disappointed that I purchased this movie.

Ghost Train [DVD] [1941]
Ghost Train [DVD] [1941]
Dvd ~ Arthur Askey

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Train - Great, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ghost Train [DVD] [1941] (DVD)
I usually do not like comedies, but I must say Ghost Train is definitely an exception. Mystery with a good deal of, tongue in cheek, stupidity. I loved it. I mostly watch mysteries and detective movies, these are what I love to view. But this movie even made me laugh. I will be looking for other mystery/comedy movies for sure.

Midsomer Murders Series 16 Complete [DVD]
Midsomer Murders Series 16 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Neil Dudgeon

5.0 out of 5 stars Midsomer Murders, 26 July 2014
I have finished watching my latest set of Midsomer Movies. Loved them as usual. I do have the whole set of Midsomer Murders right from the very beginning. They have a pride of place in one of my DVD cabinets.

Ghost Whisperer - The Complete Seasons 1-5 [DVD]
Ghost Whisperer - The Complete Seasons 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Love Hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Whisperer, 26 July 2014
Presently watching my DVDs. I forgot just how good this series was. Totally enjoying watching the full series. If you enjoy the supernatural, you will like these DVDs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7