Profile for Jacquelene Murphy > Reviews

Content by Jacquelene Murphy

Jacquelene Murphy (Morayfield, Queensland, AU)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Midsomer Murders - Series 18 [DVD]
Midsomer Murders - Series 18 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Neil Dudgeon

5.0 out of 5 stars Midsomer Murders Series 18, 20 Jun. 2016
Midsomer Murders Series 18. Loved it. As good as every, never disappointed with Midsomer. Arrived before due date as well.

DCI Banks - Series 4
DCI Banks - Series 4
Dvd ~ Stephen Tompkinson
Offered by TV Depot UK

1.0 out of 5 stars DCI Banks Series 4, 19 Feb. 2016
This review is from: DCI Banks - Series 4 (DVD)
DCI Banks series 4. I want to purchase series 4 but I am not going to play 24 pound for it.

MacGyver Season 6 [DVD] [1990]
MacGyver Season 6 [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Richard Dean Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Macgyver Season 6, 11 Feb. 2016
DVD received Tuesday 9/2/16. I purchased Season 6 Region 2 for two episodes 'Harry's Will' and 'Squeeze Play'. These two episodes were missing from my MacGyver Complete Collection Region 1. I have played these episodes and pleased to say they, of course, are on the DVD Region 2. Very pleased that I now have the complete set of seasons (episodes). I also know, by way of a very kind reviewer, that MacGyver Complete Collection Region 2 is intact, has all the episodes.

Wb Horror Mystery Double Features [DVD] [1937] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Wb Horror Mystery Double Features [DVD] [1937] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Horror/Mystery, 7 Feb. 2016
I have watched four movies so far, fantastic, I love the old 'B' movies. My preference is the detective and who-dun-its. If like me you like the old movies I think you will want to have this DVD in your collection.

Lewis - Series 9 [DVD]
Lewis - Series 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Whately

5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis - Top Rate Series, 5 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Lewis - Series 9 [DVD] (DVD)
I have watched and I also have all the DVDs of Lewis. Great series and it is so sad that it has ended. It is a fantastic extension of Morse, which I also have all the DVDs. Using the word extension does not mean that I considered Morse better, it just came first. I know that it could not go on forever, but I have to be honest and say that I would have like more of Lewis.

Thriller: The Complete Series [DVD]
Thriller: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Powell
Offered by A2ZSupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Thriller - The Complete Series, 4 Dec. 2015
Presently watching Thriller - The Complete Series. It is watchable, but I feel like I am viewing plays, which, is just my opinion, are a little dull. The episodes have a suspense dialogue but very dry action and acting. 15/12/15 - I have only just finished disc 10 from the first stack of discs. Will be starting on the next set soon. I am retracting some of my negative comments on these stories. The stories definitely started off slow and dull, but once I got to about disc 5 they became very interesting (actually the stories started to become better at about disc 3). I am now looking forward to watching the next set. The stories are still 'play orientated' but enjoying them.

Warehouse 13 - The Complete Series [DVD] [2009]
Warehouse 13 - The Complete Series [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Eddie McClintock
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Warehouse 13, 11 Oct. 2015
I have only watched disc 1 so far but I think I am going to like this series. I have not seen it before, did not even know about it. I found the first disc interesting, an enjoyable watch.

The Best Of Paul Anka (2013 - 2CD Version)
The Best Of Paul Anka (2013 - 2CD Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Paul Anka, 2 Oct. 2015
I am extremely happy with this CD as I have found his original style songs. I have another Paul Anka CD 'The Real Paul Anka' this has his great voice on the songs but not the way I remember. The Best of Paul Anka has given me the quick, snappy vocal style that I remember and love. Some days later, for those who love Paul Anka's songs, I can say, yes, this is his teen style recordings. There is a definite marked difference to my other Paul Anka CD, the newer style when he changed recording studios. If I could give this CD more than 5 stars I certainly would. Love it.

The Real... Paul Anka
The Real... Paul Anka

3.0 out of 5 stars The Real Paul Anka and Best of Paul Anka, 28 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Real... Paul Anka (Audio CD)
I am disappointed in The Real Paul Anka - I purchased this CD plus The Best of Paul Anka - The Real Paul Anka is mostly sixty renditions. I want late 50s. Does anyone know which CD will give me all of this with no new renditons of the songs. I do not like the arrangements of the new style. Later - I have just read a review on Amazon USA and it is mentioned that The Best of Paul Anka has the early renditions not the RCA ones. It has not played on my car system as yet - hope this is correct that it is the early renditions.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2016 5:08 PM BST

Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime (2015) [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime (2015) [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Walliams

3.0 out of 5 stars Partners in Crime, 24 Sept. 2015
Presently watching movie. Unfortunately it is not a patch on other Agatha Christie star casting movies that I have. The characters are a bit lame (this means dumb). I will watch both the movies on this DVD but I find the viewing a bit agonising. I have another set of DVDs of Partners in Crime, like that much better. Additional review later in the day - I have finished watching the first movie and I must be fair - it actually got a bit better half way through until the end - nowhere near as painful as it was when it started. Maybe the characters had to get their sealegs. Two days later and I have watched the second movie N or M, it was not bad. If you like Agatha Christie take a punt (give it a go). The first movie as I said started off slow but there was a definite improvement later in that move and in the second movie.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9