Profile for Spike > Reviews

Content by Spike

Spike

Seeking Ultra - Six Months From My First Jog to My First Ultramarathon - at 43 years old - a running story

3.0 out of 5 stars honest, 20 Jan. 2015
I've read a lot of ultra books over the past couple of years, some good, some not so good - but have taken something from all of them - I like the honest and down to earth story and would have liked to hear more, but it's a nice 45min read.

The Cool Impossible: The coach from Born to Run shows how to get the most from your miles - and from yourself

4.0 out of 5 stars simply inspiring!, 12 Oct. 2013
I'm a casual runner, want to be better, want to stretch myself and what to learn how - this book does it and in the most inspiring way - give it a read and see where you end up!

Eat and Run: My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness
Eat and Run: My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness

4.0 out of 5 stars fascinating and really inspiring., 15 Sept. 2013
Great read. Worth the time to get under get under the skin of a great athlete and to realise what the body can do - amazing.

CamelBak Big Bite Valve Cover - Blue, One Size
CamelBak Big Bite Valve Cover - Blue, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Sept. 2013
Really good - arrived on time - only reason it's not 5 is that when you take off the valve to clean it - can be tricky to get the cover and valve back on.

Wacom CS110 Bamboo Duo Stylus Pen for Tablets and Smartphones
Wacom CS110 Bamboo Duo Stylus Pen for Tablets and Smartphones
Offered by MP3PartsEurope

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Sept. 2012
Decided to move to paperless at work and yes I know no one can do it totally, but this stylus combined with bamboo notes really does get you as close as you can do. Good quality stylus, easy to use, the nib is smaller than others I have tried to use and that makes it more precise. Have been using it everyday for the last month and no issues at all - well worth the extra money over some cheaper versions I've seen.