Profile for tomika > Reviews

Eyes Open
Eyes Open
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 13 Sep 2006
This review is from: Eyes Open (Audio CD)
IMO this album is so much better than "Final Straw", it's deeper, more mature, more refined, and the flow is just right. There is not a bad song on the album - my favourite is Make This Go On Forever, although I can never listen to Chasing Cars just once, I have to put in on 'repeat'. Both Shut Your Eyes and Open Your Eyes are really great songs, as is Set The Fire To The Third Bar.

Can't stop listening to it, it is as addictive as was the Arcade Fire's "Funeral".

Absolutely brilliant.

Bringers of the Light: How You Can Change Your Life and Change the World
Bringers of the Light: How You Can Change Your Life and Change the World
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars A little book of giant value to all who read it, 20 Feb 2001
Life is simple. We make it complicated. Maybe that's why most of us find it surprisingly difficult to accept the possibility that everything that matters could be written on a single page.
But it is. Five steps and five principles. Everything you will ever need in order to be who you really are is neatly printed on a single page in this little book. Buy it, read it, apply its wisdom to your life and you will have begun to change the world. This book is your own butterfly effect. As Walsch says, 'The world needs your Light. Now. Not tomorrow.'

Communion with God
Communion with God
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, enlightening, touches you at the deepest level, 20 Feb 2001
This review is from: Communion with God (Hardcover)
The CWG books entered my life at the point when nothing made sense. I was lost. To myself and without myself. I felt helpless and powerless, doors were closing to my face, everything I stood for or believed in was being challenged. I had my own conversation with God, but unlike Walsch I didn't even have a god to turn to -- I spoke to Whomever May Be Out There. And God answered in the shape of 5 books: the three CWG books, Friendship With God and now Communion With God. THe four earlier books started an avalanche of positive changes within me, but Communion did something even more remarkable -- by shifting my perspective just slightly it changed my whole life. It showed me who I am and who I could be. And everything suddenly made sense. Communion With God is not God talking to you through Walsch, it is God talking to you directly. I have found my point of origin and my destination in CWG books, a wonderful friend in Friendship With God and in Communion With God a sense of purpose, an inspiration, a certainty that by changing one life - my own - I can change the world entire.
Reading those books is like a journey that begins with 'Imagine' and ends with 'Just do it'. Imagine being loved and loving unconditionally. Imagine the highest version of who you are. And then just do it and blessed be. A human, being. We spend our lives looking for the ultimate answer, not realizing it is right in front of us. Love is the answer. Maybe we should be looking for the question instead, although that too has been right in front of us from the very beginning. That question is WHO AM I?