Profile for Scott SAFC > Reviews

Singleton Spey Cascade Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl
Singleton Spey Cascade Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl
Offered by Dram Good Drinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 18 Jun. 2015
As what's best described as a moderate fan of scotch, I absolutely loved the twist this one gains from being aged in old bourbon and sherry barrels.

My Dad (a massive single malt fan) found it too sweet, however he's more an Islay fan than he is a speyside to start off with so that doesn't really say a lot. I personally found the sweetness added to it's richness and complexity.

It gives you the hit of a good single malt speyside scotch whisky with the added hint of sweet sherry and aroma of a good kentucky bourbon, which for me and my love of bourbon was fantastic.

I'll certainly purchase another bottle of this at some point, and being a fan of the original 12 year old Dufftown I'm keen to try their other variations too, namely Tailfire and Sunray.

Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine) [feat. Will Heard]
Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine) [feat. Will Heard]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune, 18 Jun. 2015
Great tune

UniBond 1807937 Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device
UniBond 1807937 Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jun. 2015
Bought this at a great price, it's a really handy bit of kit when used with... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F1DNYFO?ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_21

UniBond 1807921 Aero-360 Moisture Absorber Refills (2x Refill)
UniBond 1807921 Aero-360 Moisture Absorber Refills (2x Refill)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jun. 2015
Bought these at a great price, they're a really handy bit of kit when used with... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F1DNYPE?ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_22

iGadgitz Clear Glossy Durable Crystal Gel Skin (TPU) Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 III Mini I8190 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 18 Jun. 2015
Handy little case, it'll protect your phone against minor knocks and drops as it states

Transformers 1-4 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Transformers 1-4 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf
Offered by RevisionNet

5.0 out of 5 stars Region free, 18 Jun. 2015
Not much you can say really, if you're a fan of these films then you'll love the blu-ray set, this one's particularly handy as it's region free meaning I could send it to my sister who lives in New Zealand without worrying whether or not it'd work on their blu-ray player. :-)

T-Class Definition 9 x 1.3/4-inch Medium Woven Pile Roller Set
T-Class Definition 9 x 1.3/4-inch Medium Woven Pile Roller Set
Offered by decoratingsundries

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 18 Jun. 2015
Good quality roller, at the price I paid I'd be happy enough to buy it again

Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 2.4 Litre - White
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 2.4 Litre - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bit of kit!!, 18 Jun. 2015
Absolutely love this, I've wanted one for a while as I remember my Mam used to use one at home when all of us kids were at school all day and our parents were at work, we used to come home to amazing stews, curries and all kinds!

I purchased one this size as I currently live alone and it's awesome! It's not so small as you're only cooking for one but it's not so big as you're cooking for a full family, with this I get to do enough so that I can have a meal and still freeze a portion or two for another meal at a later date, which is absolutely fabulous when it comes to saving time and effort.

I've tried an array of different recipes in it so far and all have came up trumps, the one thing I would say is that with any slow cooker you may have to have some corn flour handy to thicken any sauces after they've stewed for up to 8 hours, however I suppose this could be dependant on how much or the type of liquid you use in the first place.

Now that I have this I don't know what I did without it, not only does it save me time and effort as I've mentioned, but it's also opened up the chance to cook a variety of dishes that I previously wouldn't have bothered with!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover - Navy Blue
Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover - Navy Blue
Offered by Mabuseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 18 Jun. 2015
Fits the phone like a glove and protects it as you'd expect it to. I use this case when I'm at work as my phone is in and out of my pocket a lot and has been dropped a few times during the process, however thanks to this case there's not a mark on it. With it being a genuine Samsung case it really looks the part as well which is an added bonus, I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Lily O'Brien's Desserts Collection Assorted Collection of Finest Milk Dark and White Chocolate Dessert Recipes (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 18 Jun. 2015
I bought these as a gift and they were very well received, I was lucky enough to get to try a couple myself and they're really nice chocolates, a change from what's considered the norm and a very neat and pleasant one at that!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12