Profile for Scott SAFC > Reviews

Content by Scott SAFC

Scott SAFC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Ethno Designs Rock `n Roll T-Shirt Elvis `68 Special regular fit, size XL, black
Offered by Ethno Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 July 2015
I bought this as a gift for my Dad who's a lifelong and huge fan of the King and he loves it! It looks great on him, the print is fantastic, the quality is right up there, I'm really pleased with it and so is my Dad!

Marvel Men's Incredible Hulk Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue, XX-Large
Marvel Men's Incredible Hulk Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!!, 9 July 2015
I've been a huge fan of The Hulk since his hay day in the 70's, as a kid I was nicknamed after him due to throwing the odd tantrum lol! This t-shirt is great, the quality's good as is the print and colour, I love it! However don't make me angry, you wouldn't like it when I'm angry...

Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Bourbon Small Batch Whiskey 70 cl
Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Bourbon Small Batch Whiskey 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 9 July 2015
So far this is the best bourbon I've tasted! I suppose I'm really lucky as every time I try a new one I'm always left feeling like this!

To date I've tried Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Woodford Reserve and now this, and whilst the others are fantastic in their own right, this is by far the most rounded of them in my opinion. It combines all the great flavours you'd hope for in a good bourbon and delivers them with a powerful punch at 47%, however it's so smooth to go with it!

I usually like to sip bourbon with just the one ice cube, however with this I prefer to sip it completely neat, hold it in the mouth briefly and then swallow to release the stunning sensation and fabulous flavours!

I would advise that you maybe look elsewhere to purchase it though, as you can buy it a full £10 cheaper than on here (the store in question is mentioned in some of the other reviews) which is quite a saving!

All in all I'd highly recommend this bourbon to anyone who's curious, although as I say, maybe look elsewhere before you purchase it!

Singleton Spey Cascade Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl
Singleton Spey Cascade Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 18 Jun. 2015
As what's best described as a moderate fan of scotch, I absolutely loved the twist this one gains from being aged in old bourbon and sherry barrels.

My Dad (a massive single malt fan) found it too sweet, however he's more an Islay fan than he is a speyside to start off with so that doesn't really say a lot. I personally found the sweetness added to it's richness and complexity.

It gives you the hit of a good single malt speyside scotch whisky with the added hint of sweet sherry and aroma of a good kentucky bourbon, which for me and my love of bourbon was fantastic.

I'll certainly purchase another bottle of this at some point, and being a fan of the original 12 year old Dufftown I'm keen to try their other variations too, namely Tailfire and Sunray.

Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine) [feat. Will Heard]
Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine) [feat. Will Heard]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune, 18 Jun. 2015
Great tune

UniBond 1807937 Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device
UniBond 1807937 Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jun. 2015
Bought this at a great price, it's a really handy bit of kit when used with... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F1DNYFO?ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_21

UniBond 1807921 Aero-360 Moisture Absorber Refills (2x Refill)
UniBond 1807921 Aero-360 Moisture Absorber Refills (2x Refill)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jun. 2015
Bought these at a great price, they're a really handy bit of kit when used with... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F1DNYPE?ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_22

iGadgitz Clear Glossy Durable Crystal Gel Skin (TPU) Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 III Mini I8190 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 18 Jun. 2015
Handy little case, it'll protect your phone against minor knocks and drops as it states

Transformers 1-4 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Transformers 1-4 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Region free, 18 Jun. 2015
Not much you can say really, if you're a fan of these films then you'll love the blu-ray set, this one's particularly handy as it's region free meaning I could send it to my sister who lives in New Zealand without worrying whether or not it'd work on their blu-ray player. :-)

T-Class Definition 9 x 1.3/4-inch Medium Woven Pile Roller Set
T-Class Definition 9 x 1.3/4-inch Medium Woven Pile Roller Set
Offered by decoratingsundries

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 18 Jun. 2015
Good quality roller, at the price I paid I'd be happy enough to buy it again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12