Profile for Scott SAFC > Reviews

Content by Scott SAFC

Scott SAFC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Wearside Battalion: The 20th (Service) Battalion, The Durham Light Infantry in The Great War
by John Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 15 Oct 2014
I bought these books as a gift for my Mam who has a keen interest in local history being as we're from the County Durham area and she absolutely loves them, thank you! :-)

Durham Pals: 18th, 19th and 22nd Battalions of the Durham Light Infantry in the Great War
by John Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 15 Oct 2014
Bought as a gift for my Mam, as a family from County Durham we're all intensely proud of our heritage and my Mam absolutely loves the books in this series by John Sheen, thanks a bunch! :-)

Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale
Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 15 Oct 2014
These scales are fantastic and have been such a great addition to my kitchen, I'd wanted a pair of decent kitchen scales for a while and these certainly lived up to my expectations, they're accurate and easy to use and I'd gladly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a set of scales such as these.

TECHGEAR® 5 Pack of Clear LCD Screen Protector Guards For The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 with cleaning cloth
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch., 15 Oct 2014
Easy to apply, without leaving bubbles if you follow the instructions correctly, and they last a while on the phone too. Would happily purchase again.

Puma Crew Basic Crew 3 Pack - Black, EU43-46
Puma Crew Basic Crew 3 Pack - Black, EU43-46

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably great for casual use, however..., 15 Oct 2014
These initially seemed like great socks, thick and comfortable, however I've just noticed that there appears to be a hole forming in one of them above my middle toe, my nails are kept clipped so it can't be from that, I have been wearing these to work though along with composite toe capped boots so maybe that's caused it, either way I'd hoped for a little better quality possible from a brand such as puma.

Pro-Tec Frosted TPU Clip-On Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Clear
Pro-Tec Frosted TPU Clip-On Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 15 Oct 2014
Does the job it's meant to do well, my phone has survived a couple of quite hefty drops now thanks to this case. The one thing I would say is that it discolours, as in loses it's frosting and takes on a little of the colour from your phone, however as mentioned it does do the job I purchased it to do (as in protect my phone from damage after dropping) tremendously well so would recommend it on that basis alone.

Verbatim 43548 16x DVD-R - Spindle 50 Pack
Verbatim 43548 16x DVD-R - Spindle 50 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 15 Oct 2014
Decent discs, haven't had any that have been unwritable thus far and have used the majority of them.

Yellow High-Visibility Warning Vest Jacket - XL Size Hi Viz
Yellow High-Visibility Warning Vest Jacket - XL Size Hi Viz
Offered by COOZO

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing inaccurate, 15 Oct 2014
For £2 it was what you'd expect from a High-Vis vest, other than the sizing was way out. I ordered size XL however it was a lot more like size L, my advice would be to order at least a size up if you're thinking of buying, maybe even 2

Disney Frozen T-Shirt | Frozen Olaf Short Sleeve Top | Age 3 to 4 Years
Disney Frozen T-Shirt | Frozen Olaf Short Sleeve Top | Age 3 to 4 Years
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Oct 2014
Bought as a little gift for my niece who is frozen daft, my sister (her Mam) say's it's great so I'm really happy, hopefully so is my niece! :-)

IiE, My Godfather gave me this..., Baby Boy T-shirt, 12-18m, Navy
IiE, My Godfather gave me this..., Baby Boy T-shirt, 12-18m, Navy
Offered by Image is Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 15 Oct 2014
I bought this for my young nephew who is obviously my Godson and my sister and brother in law were so pleased with it! They said it's great quality and they love the design, I'm really pleased with purchase and would recommend to anyone thinking of buying this as a gift. I may still purchase some of the other Godfather/Godson merchandise available in this range, thanks!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7