Profile for Mrs. Elizabeth Allen > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Elizabeth...

Mrs. Elizabeth Allen

ARRAN GOLD Malt Whisky Liqueur 70cl Bottle
ARRAN GOLD Malt Whisky Liqueur 70cl Bottle
Offered by Ealain Gallery &SWS

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 3 Jan 2014
Purchased this for a friend who loves Baileys to try for Christmas. Arrived promptly, and well packaged. As this is difficult to get would definitely buy again from seller (for myself this time) Oh and friend really liked a lot lighter than Baileys.

Before the Pyramids: Cracking Archaeology's Greatest Mystery
Before the Pyramids: Cracking Archaeology's Greatest Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read., 15 Jun 2013
Great and thought provoking read. If you are interested in this subject then this is the read for you. Recommended!

Belkin Grip Sleeve for iPad in Purple (Compatible with New Apple iPad 3rd Generation HD)
Offered by Kryonet

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad extra cover, 26 July 2012
Purchased this sleeve as extra protection for my IPad when on the move. I had purchased a smart cover for the IPad originally but felt that while screen was covered the back was exposed. For that reason I bought this cover. I am really pleased with this cover it fits perfectly with the smart cover still on but gives the extra protection I was looking for while on the move. I would recommend this great (as always) Belkin cover for I Pads.

Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card
Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars SD Card, 25 Aug 2011
Arrived promptly very pleased with card.Was hoping for a speedy delivery as last card I ordered had Problems being deliverd.No worries this time.

Panasonic Lumix FS11 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix, 19 Jun 2011
Sent for as a birthday gift. Husband delighted with it, says easy to use and great photos. Arrived promptly so no wondering if it was going to arrive in time. Decided to purchase this camera because of the Panasonic reputation and with my husbands reaction I wasnt wrong.

Walking on the Isle of Arran: Low Level Walks to High Mountain Routes: Complete Guide to Scotland in Miniature (Cicerone British Mountains)
by Paddy Dillon

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on Arran, 19 Jun 2011
Sent for book as we are going on hol to Arran. Really comprehensive info about the island and loads of walks, with varying levels of difficulty. Really pleased with book which arrived promptly and will use loads on hol.

Walks Isle of Arran (Hallewell Pocket Walking Guides)
Walks Isle of Arran (Hallewell Pocket Walking Guides)
by Richard Hallewell

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking in Arran, 19 Jun 2011
Going on hols to Arran and wanted a book with walks we could follow. Fantastic little book for the price. Delivered promptly very pleased with this purchase and will def use it on hols.

We Who Are Alive and Remain: Untold Stories from the Band of Brothers
We Who Are Alive and Remain: Untold Stories from the Band of Brothers
by Marcus Brotherton

5.0 out of 5 stars We Who Are Alive Remain, 1 May 2011
Purchased as a gift. Was delighted with how quickly the book arrived. My son is really happy with it and says it is a fantastic read.

Thai Yoga Massage
Thai Yoga Massage
by Kira Balaskas
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Thai Yoga Massage, 11 Dec 2009
This review is from: Thai Yoga Massage (Spiral-bound)
Sent for this book as a gift for my daughter. It arrived really quickly. My daughter is delighted with it, so everyone happy.