ARRAY(0xaa1a2210)

London Red Bus - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK
Price: 4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars London baby!, 30 Jan 2013
Not much to say here...This kind of products do not need reviews.
I would just like to quote Joey Tribbiani from "Friends"...
LONDON BABY!

Kingston Technology 16 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing
Offered by Namoamtb
Price: 5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and beautiful, 30 Jan 2013
If you are looking for speed, this may not be your choice.
Barely 4-5mb/sec write speed.
Read speeds are about 17-20mb/sec, which means it will have no problem for playing large video files.
But if you want a "friend" for your keys and amazing looks and feel, this is for you. You will love it.

Transcend Information TS-PDC3 Combo PCI-e Interface Card 2 x USB 3.0 2 x  SATA III
Transcend Information TS-PDC3 Combo PCI-e Interface Card 2 x USB 3.0 2 x SATA III

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 30 Jan 2013
I purchased this PCI card because my motherboard did not have USB 3.0 or SATA 3 ports. I thought it would be a perfect solution for me since I have two sata 3 ssd's and two usb 3.0 drives. And guess what? It was.
Installation was a matter of 2 minutes. Easy, fuss-free and the provided sata power cable eliminated the need for a molex adapter.
As I always do with my reviews, I give some time for the product to operate before publishing any of them. And I would have to say after 60 days, so far so good.
I've uploaded an image, a comparison between the motherboard's sata 2 port and this card's sata 3 port. Sequential and random write stayed about the same. Sequential read went from 262 to 317 (even though my motherboard's PCI express is V1.0) and random read was almost double. Usb 3.0 performance on transferring files went from 30-45mb/sec to 90-110mb/sec for my disks.
Windows 7 64bit rating went from 7.6 to 7.9 (Samsung 830 64gb)

And some notes...
-It is x1, which was perfect for me as I did not a have any x4 or x8 slot and my graphics card is on x16 slot.
-You should check your PSU's provided connectors first. I had plenty of sata power connectors but 0/3 molex available. Therefore you might need a splitter.
-This card will fully perform when connected to a PCI express V2.0 slot.
-SATA works out-of-the-box but you need to install drivers for usb 3.0 from transcend's website. There are two different drivers, check your card's version and serial number to download the appropriate one.
-Make sure you enable AHCI mode on your BIOS settings. If you are stuck on IDE, just google "IDE to AHCI", it takes only a few seconds to change it.

LaCie Rikiki 500 GB USB 2.0  Portable External Hard Drive 301909
LaCie Rikiki 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive 301909

5.0 out of 5 stars Rikiki 500gb usb 2.0. Excellent, 17 Oct 2012
I have been using this drive for almost 2 years. I'm constantly reading, writing, deleting files, never done a format and still it works like charm.
Just once I heard a strange metal clicking sound, I contacted LaCie, they told me to change the usb cable or the usb port and that was it! No problem whatsoever.
But the best is its looks! Once you see it you'll love it!

Timex Expedition Fullsize Camper Grey Face Watch - T42571PF
Timex Expedition Fullsize Camper Grey Face Watch - T42571PF
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop
Price: 29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Still does the job!, 17 Oct 2012
I bought this watch before 2,5 years and I still have the same battery! Indiglo still works perfectly. The only downside is that if your hand sweats, the strap smells a little strange. But I guess that's common with fabric straps. You can wash it once in a while.
NOTE
Now that I see the pictures here, I have to notice that the actual color of the strap is more like green and not brown.

Overall an excellent purchase.

SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32GB Class 4 microSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32GB Class 4 microSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Offered by allmemorycard
Price: 14.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Oct 2012
Have been using this for 6 months on my Xperia x10i phone. It is now 22gb full and I have no problems at all. Videos, music and pdf files are being opened quick. Highly recommended.

Panasonic KX-TG6621EB Single Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Panasonic KX-TG6621EB Single Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 17 Oct 2012
I have been using this for six months. I am more than pleased with it and have no problems at all. Big screen, backlit buttons, alarm clock, answering machine. What more can you ask? The little drawback is the average battery life, 6-7 days with the use I do (compared to my old panasonic model).

Don't touch this book!
Don't touch this book!
by Jan van Helsing

5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! This book is only for open minded people, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Don't touch this book! (Hardcover)
If you want to experience an alternative point of view of the history of the mankind, then this is the book for you. It refers to politics, economics, religion and other stuff in a way that we will never see or hear from the brainwashing media. I do not know if all those mentioned in the book are true. What I do know is that I was amazed to see that many of them are confirmed by several sources on the internet. You should also know that this book has been banned in the country of the author, Germany. May I also suggest "1984" by George Orwell (written in 1949) and "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley (written in 1931). You will be amazed by the similarities with today's life.
Reading these three makes you think that we are manipulated, everything we live is totally controlled and life or facts are not as presented by the media, by the bible, etcetera...I guess it's not far from reality.

Samsung WB150 Compact Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 18x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Offered by mmnshop73
Price: 94.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact camera, 17 Oct 2012
This is my third digital camera. My previous cameras were Sony T1 and Olympus m7000. I bought this camera for its zoom on a reasonable price. But I was amazed by the vivid colors on the photos! My brother in law owns a photography store and he was amazed too! I'm not a pro and I do not own another expensive camera to make a comparison but here is what I think.
The pros
-Picture quality.
-Vivid output colors both in photography and video.
-No zoom sound or wind noise on video.
-Adjustable, many options, fun filters.
-Good battery life.
-Value for money.
The cons
-The slow browsing through the taken pictures.
I don't know if it has to do with the micro sd card I use but it is very annoying.
-Noise on high zoom levels.
-Night photography is acceptable. Not bad though.

Overall I think it's a great purchase for an amateur.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 12:31 PM GMT

UNION JACK REVERSIBLE DOUBLE DUVET SET QUILT COVER
UNION JACK REVERSIBLE DOUBLE DUVET SET QUILT COVER
Offered by SPAR Decorative
Price: 20.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for adults..., 17 Oct 2012
I purchased this from the same seller on ebay. I washed it two times before using it and quality seems to be great. The look and the colors are much better than the pictures show. You don't have to be a teenager to enjoy this! My only complaint has nothing to do with the product itself but for the shipping costs for my country.

Page: 1 | 2