Profile for Ms. A. Skolasinska > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Skolasinska

Ms. A. Skolasinska "Anna SB" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
McNett MicroNet Microfiber Towel Lrg Seafoam Green
McNett MicroNet Microfiber Towel Lrg Seafoam Green
Offered by Denney Diving

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for camping!, 3 Feb. 2011
Fantastic product if you are short of space in your suitcase, it dries well and has a very good size. Why four stars? Because when it's cold the towel feels even colder and really odd on against your skin...

Women's Institute: Bread
Women's Institute: Bread
by Liz Herbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid book who made me a baker... I used to have two left hands :-), 3 Feb. 2011
Amazing with clear instructions and accurate measurements - I would highly recommend that book to anybody who bakes or would like to learn baking bread and other delicious treats. Up till now I have made white, brown, and spelt flour breads as well as milk buns, French loaf, also baguettes, ciabattas, feta and olives loaf (three times as it's my husband's favourite), even bagels and muffins, and to please my dad-in-law - panettone - and I have that book for less than a month :-) I am over the moon as I've discovered I can actually bake. It's easy with that book as everything is explained in the easiest possible way; thank you.

Eylure PRO BROW - DYBROW DYE KIT - DARK BROWN
Eylure PRO BROW - DYBROW DYE KIT - DARK BROWN

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful... It just doesn't work!, 11 Jan. 2010
I have eyebrows the colour of straw, it's not difficult to make somthing that works for heaven's sake :-(

NINTENDO DS LITE NDSL ARCTIC WHITE CARRY CASE
NINTENDO DS LITE NDSL ARCTIC WHITE CARRY CASE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 4 Jan. 2010
It's a very good value for money with enough space to store my games :-)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but only for thin women, 4 Jan. 2010
This is an absolutely fantastic product if you are... skinny... If you are of a normal figure or rather bigger size don't dream of buying this item as it makes your body looks shaples... I don't really like the assymetric cuts either. Still if you are size 8 - 10 and wear it with the belt it looks ok.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3