Profile for J. Willard > Reviews

Content by J. Willard

J. Willard "otter" (Buxton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
L'Oreal‎ Casting Gradual Lightening Sunkiss Jelly for Natural Hair - 03 (For Light Blonde to Very Light Blonde) 100ml
Offered by Health in The Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff This is great stuff and it smells lovely, 10 Sep 2014
Brilliant stuff

This is great stuff and it smells lovely. I have blonde hair and wanted a lightening effect. I applied this to dry hair in the evening. I did use a hair dryer to speed up the colour and drying. It did leave my hair a little dry but when I washed my hair the next morning it was silky and so soft, it looks amazing and everybody remarked on it all day. I have fairly short hair so will get quite a few treatments out of the tube. Would recommend.

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau De Parfum 90ml
Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau De Parfum 90ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me. I tried this on a tester ..., 31 Aug 2014
Not for me. I tried this on a tester and decided to buy it. I find it very over powering and lingered for days. It also gave me a headache. Such a shame.

Led Zeppelin Vintage Print Official Womens T-Shirt (Black) Medium
Led Zeppelin Vintage Print Official Womens T-Shirt (Black) Medium
Offered by LoudclothingUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not quite right, 10 Aug 2014
I ordered a medium and I am a size 10. This is quite small but still looks good. If are over a size 10 to 12 and you don't like tight t-shirts would order a large. Needs sizing altering. Good print.

Q10 Plus E Facial Oil Complex Night Elixir + Organic Argan + Rosehip + Neroli
Q10 Plus E Facial Oil Complex Night Elixir + Organic Argan + Rosehip + Neroli
Offered by Green Keratin - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely facial oil, 10 Aug 2014
Really hydrating oil. I have only just started using this oil but read all the reviews before I purchased. I am glad that I did as looking at more expensive products previously. This is a lovely hydrating oil and smells lovely. Left my skin very soft. I can already see a difference to my skin in a short time. It also arrived within a few days. A small amount goes a long way. Would recommend.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation Vanille Clair
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation Vanille Clair

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this foundation, 26 July 2014
I love this foundation. It makes my skin look fresh and dewy. I recently went to a beauty spa and a therapist told me this was made by Chanel but marketed much cheaper. I have tried more expensive foundations before but always come back to this. Would recommend.

Garnier Belle Colour Light Honey Blonde 9.3
Garnier Belle Colour Light Honey Blonde 9.3
Offered by Health in The Post

2.0 out of 5 stars A plus is that it has left my hair in great condition., 17 July 2014
I had quite fair blonde hair and wanted a warmer tone to it. Put this on for 30 minutes as directed and went quite a dark brown colour. I had to go and buy a highlighting kit to put some blonde in my hair as too dark. Never used this range before so maybe will go for lighter blonde next time. A plus is that it has left my hair in great condition.

28 Teeth Elastic Gel Whitening Strips Professional Home Whitener Tooth Bleaching Mint Flavour
Offered by Price Perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars taste is not nice and did not notice any difference after several weeks, 12 July 2014
Did not work. Strips don't stay in place, taste is not nice and did not notice any difference after several weeks.

Luxury Boho Vintage Bag Shoulder Bag Fair Trade Handmade Elephant blue Black T8
Luxury Boho Vintage Bag Shoulder Bag Fair Trade Handmade Elephant blue Black T8

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 28 Jun 2014
This is a lovely bag for summer. Looks great with jeans or a maxi dress. Very pleased with this bag.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - 022 Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - 022 Natural Beige
Offered by TheCosmeticsShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour not right, 20 Jun 2014
Colour was too dark and found that application was hard. I seemed to be rubbing in for ages and settled in lines on my face. Not for me.

Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation - 40 Creamy Ivory
Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation - 40 Creamy Ivory

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 Jun 2014
I was really disappointed with this product. It made my skin look dull, not soft and dewy. Colour was good but look was not.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11