Profile for Lynette Debattista > Reviews

Lynette Debattista

Orchard Toys Playground
Orchard Toys Playground

4.0 out of 5 stars Best for a 4 year old or older., 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys Playground (Toy)
I didn't realise that this puzzle had 50 pieces when I purchased it. I thought it was like other orchard puzzles my daughter has which have 30 which she does with ease. My daughter is 3 years old and she finds this way too difficult to do on her own and even when I'm helping her we never seem to manage to complete it before she gets tired of it. It has a great picture however and would be great for an older child. Mine will be kept for another year or so and then my daughter should manage it just fine I think.

TODDLER MOUSE GIRL 3YRS
TODDLER MOUSE GIRL 3YRS
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: TODDLER MOUSE GIRL 3YRS (Toy)
Not the greatest quality but then it's a costume so probably only worn a handful of times at most. My daughter actually loves to put it on just to play dress up and be like minnie mouse. It's cute with the head piece to go with it. Tights are not included btw.

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great novel toy, 28 Nov. 2012
Scores only four not five because I feel they should have included at least one more aquadoodle pen. To buy an aquadoodle pen separately is quite expensive for what it is. Otherwise it is a great toy. It is portable and great for when you need something to entertain your child while out and about. On the down side, at any one time my daughter doesn't play with it for more than 5-10 mins.

The Best of the Wiggles: Hot Potatoes
The Best of the Wiggles: Hot Potatoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase, 28 Nov. 2012
I cannot get in my car without my 3 yr old demanding to listen to this dvd. When she doesn't want to get into her car seat all I have to do is tell her if she does she gets to listen to the wiggles.....works every time! It has so many catchy songs you'll find yourself singing along to them too. Exactly what you expect from the wiggles

Peppa Pig Triple (Muddly Puddles, Flying a Kite, New Shoes) 3 Disc Vol 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 28 Nov. 2012
Great dvd for any peppa pig fan! Loads of episodes for the price it's great! My 2 and a half year old absolutely loves it.

The Wiggles - Yule Be Wiggling / Wiggly Wiggly Christmas [DVD]
The Wiggles - Yule Be Wiggling / Wiggly Wiggly Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Wiggles

5.0 out of 5 stars These guys should have the highest salary ever!, 28 Nov. 2012
My daughter (3 yrs) is a huge fan of the wiggles and I have another up and rising fan (1 yr old boy). Along with their two other wiggles dvds this continues to capture their attention over and over again. They simply adore it. This is a great Christmas dvd, with a mix of santa songs and songs which focus on the real meaning of Christmas....Jesus' birth. There are a lot of upbeat songs and a few old traditional slower ones too. I definitely recommend this dvd!