Profile for Steve H > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Servers for Minecraft PE
Servers for Minecraft PE

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!, 11 July 2015
This review is from: Servers for Minecraft PE (App)
Completely pathetic can't get any servers. There's only mods that can't be downloaded. Not worth the money!!

Easy SWF player
Easy SWF player

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Easy SWF player (App)
I can't get this program to work, what else is there to say? Can't review something that doesn't work. A waste of 76 pence.

Rotosound Stainless Steel Standard Gauge Short Scale Roundwound Bass Strings (40 50 75 90)
Offered by Stargoat Guitars

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotosound, 22 Jan. 2013
I have been using Rotosound Bass strings for over 40 years and, whatever other makes I may have used, I have always come back to Rotosound. They have the best feel, the best sound and a good life span. Highly recommended!

Elvis Country
Elvis Country

5.0 out of 5 stars The King!, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Elvis Country (MP3 Download)
Check out my review of "I'm 10,000 Years Old" (another country album by Elvis). He was a great Country singer as well as the King of Rock & Roll. These are two great albums with very little duplication. Love them both.

I'm 10,000 Years Old
I'm 10,000 Years Old

5.0 out of 5 stars The King!, 9 Jan. 2013
I've been an Elvis fan & a country bass guitarist for nearly 50 years and was NOT dissappointed with this album. What more can I say?

Jim!
Jim!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Dale(Smith), 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Jim! (MP3 Download)
I am proud to include Jim's younger brother Mik as a friend although I have never met Jim. I was embarrassed to admit to not having any of Jim's music so I was delighted to find some on Amazon. I was not dissappointed. This was my music era and although known better for his comedy acting, Jim Dale was one of the best singer/songwriters to come out of the UK at the time. Great memories. If you like 1950's music this is some of the best!

Hi-Tec Legend, Men's Cross Trainers, Black, 9 UK
Hi-Tec Legend, Men's Cross Trainers, Black, 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Tech Trainers, 23 Nov. 2012
I have used the Hi-Tech brand for many years and have always been happy with their products. These are no exception, smart/casual,comfortable footwear, a pleasure to wear.

Toughees Junior Nathan Black School Shoe 30810560 13 Child UK
Toughees Junior Nathan Black School Shoe 30810560 13 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars School Shoes, 8 Nov. 2012
My two sons(ages 4 / 6yrs) have now been wearing these shoes for about 6 weeks and have still not managed to kick the toes out! They clean up well (the shoes, that is) and look stylish. Great value at the price, will certainly buy more. Toughees Shoes Kids Nathan School Shoe

*FREE SHIPPING* Jim Dunlop Delrin Guitar Picks / Plectrums: 2.00mm (Pack of 12 Picks)
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars BASS PICKS, 8 Nov. 2012
At last a pick strong and hard enough to suit my positive style of bass playing. Yet to find out how long they last but will definitely buy more when this lot wear out!

Trutex Limited Boy's Elastic Back Plain Trousers, Black, 4 Years
Trutex Limited Boy's Elastic Back Plain Trousers, Black, 4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars School Trousers, 8 Nov. 2012
Paid a little more than usual for my sons' school trousers and got what I paid for. Excellent quality material, sturdy and easily washable. Well pleased!

Page: 1 | 2