Profile for lizzy > Reviews

Content by lizzy

lizzy

VEO - USB Dancing Water Speakers black - Desktop Speakers for PC, Mac, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones inc. iPhone & Tablets, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad 5 iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
Offered by icestation
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Jan 2014
The sound quality is extremely poor and the water dancing feature nothing like the images on the packaging. Returned immediately I bought them.

The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical
The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound, 9 Nov 2013
The simple life, explained so simply, yet the impact of the words within this book is so deep I think I am changed forever. I love the way that for every statement he makes, he has ample scripture to back it up. And for every statement he makes, an actual action he, or others have taken, to authenticate what he says.

Red Letter Christianity: Living the Words of Jesus No Matter the Cost
Red Letter Christianity: Living the Words of Jesus No Matter the Cost
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and deeply challenging, 9 Nov 2013
This book resonates deeply with the heart of any "Christian" or "Christ Follower" who feels that there must be more to our faith than what happens within the four walls of any given religious "institute". It challenges us to become who we say we are, and it encourages us that the hope we had when we first came to faith, the hope that life would be very different for us now is still alive, if we are prepared to really act on what Jesus says. It helps to answer some of those more awkward questions and the clear authenticity and integrity of the authors really give weight to the things they say. I downloaded this book onto my kindle to start with, and now I have just purchased a hard copy because I want my husband and my church leaders to read it. I have also purchased "The Irresistible Revolution" and "Follow me to Freedom" and both of these books have challenged me to totally rethink the way I live my life.

Mistress
Mistress
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced funny and interesting, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mistress (Kindle Edition)
Unputdownable! From start to finish, just gripped me from the start. Loved the main character and his quirky view on the world and his personal internal dialogue most of all. And the story line was just intriguing.

The Secret
The Secret
Price: 6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking literally, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Secret (Kindle Edition)
Gets you to think about what you are thinking about. Some of it a bit hocus pocus but interesting ideas none the less