Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Luton, Bedfordshire United Kingdom)

I Love Pop Culture
I Love Pop Culture
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: I Love Pop Culture (App)
Good fun, played as a family on the kindle and went down a storm. We are stuck now though! Lol

JUST EAT - Takeaway (Kindle Tablet Edition)
JUST EAT - Takeaway (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer works on my Kindle Fire, 13 Dec 2013
THE UPDATE THEY HAVE DONE TODAY NO LONGER WORKS ON KINDLE FIRE... NO WARNING. NOT HAPPY :( SORT IT OUT!

Jewels Dash
Jewels Dash

5.0 out of 5 stars totally addictive, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Jewels Dash (App)
I haven't had a life since I got this app. Download with caution as it will take over your existence!

Steely Dan -Dilectus [DVD] [2012]
Steely Dan -Dilectus [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Steely Dan
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but shame about the graphics., 12 July 2013
I think I've got just about everything that SD have ever released, including Donald and Walter solo albums. I'd never come across this DVD before, so when I saw it on Amazon it was a 'must buy'.

The performance is, as expected, outstanding, but the video quality is just OK and is interrupted by random graphics....for no apparent reason. I'm still glad I bought it, but it would probably only satisfy a 'die herd' SD fan.

Three stars from me, although it might increase to four after a few plays.

Black Hooded Sweat Top With Pockets And Ruched Sides - Size 26-28
Black Hooded Sweat Top With Pockets And Ruched Sides - Size 26-28
Offered by Yours Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and long and really comfy, 31 Aug 2012
I am very tall at 6ft 2, so I wanted a nice long hoody. This one is nice and long, really comfy, but not too thick that it's not suitable in the summer. The only small complaint I have is that the pockets are not deep enough to hold anything, they are more of a design feature, but I am generally very happy.

STAR WARS Science Death Star Planetarium
STAR WARS Science Death Star Planetarium
Offered by Appods
Price: 25.60

3.0 out of 5 stars For avid fans only, 22 Feb 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This is by no means a reflection on the seller, who was great. This item seems like a great idea, but doesn't quite work in practice. For starters it is very fiddly to put together - so is not really suitable for 8 year olds. Secondly, it relies on a tiny LED bulb to work... which is very easily damaged, and is ill fitting in the setting. Finally, when you do get it working, you need it very close to a flat ceiling to get it to be legible - which is somewhat of a challenge - i.e. you can't put it on a table and be able to read it on the ceiling.

My other half is an absolute Star Wars fanatic and he loved it as a gift, but to be honest, if you were not a fanatic, it is pretty dull. That said, it looks quite nice on the shelf. If a little plasticky.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Star Wars fans, 22 Feb 2012
This item is a really nice gift for a Star Wars fan. It has the obvious uses as a USB port, but it is also quite entertaining... it makes the full range of R2D2 noises. My other half is a SW fanatic and he loves it.