Profile for Christopher J. Cowen > Reviews

Content by Christopher J....

Christopher J. Cowen (glenville, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AGPtek New Spiral Slicer Julienne Vegetable Cutter Carrot Twister Stainless Steel
Offered by Brainydeal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple product that works very well, 5 Oct 2014
Stainless Steel Spiral Slicer from Ouddy is a easy and simple product that works very well. This slicer is made from plastic and stainless steel and is dishwasher safe, which I tried out held up fine.

Thank you for reading my review.

Jumbl™ Hand Spiral Slicer/Cutter for Fruits, Vegetables, Pasta Dishes, Garnishing & Plating - Stainless Steel Blades & Hand Guard w/Durable Plastic Housing
Offered by wales technology

Stainless Steel Spirelli Fruit Vegetable Spiral Slicer Julienne Cutter
Stainless Steel Spirelli Fruit Vegetable Spiral Slicer Julienne Cutter
Offered by monplaisir

Kitchen Craft Master Class Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop
Kitchen Craft Master Class Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop

5.0 out of 5 stars This Ice Cream Scoop has a pretty cool design and is made from stainless steel, 5 Oct 2014
This stainless steel ice cream scooper is very sturdy and because of the strength of its design will not chip or discolor. The scooper is very comfortable and has a nice non-slip grip handle. I am very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it to others.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Ice Cream Scoop with Soft Touch Panel, Red
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Ice Cream Scoop with Soft Touch Panel, Red

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Ice Cream Scoop with Soft Touch Panel, Purple
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Ice Cream Scoop with Soft Touch Panel, Purple

Jasmine Silk Men's Classic Silk Boxer Shorts Medium
Jasmine Silk Men's Classic Silk Boxer Shorts Medium
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable silk boxers, 5 Oct 2014
These Silk Boxers are very Comfortable and have a very relaxed fit to them. I am very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it to others.

Free vTube for YouTube
Free vTube for YouTube

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and simple YouTube viewer, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Free vTube for YouTube (App)
Good and simple YouTube viewer. My kids videos came up easily and looked just like they do on my computer. I was not impressed with this product and would not recommend it to others.

Thank you for reading my review.

Ipow ABS Light-Weight hangers Non-Slip Durable Clothes Hanging Organizer Hook various colours Perfect for Pants,Dress,Jacket ,Underwear and Shirt in Home,Set of 10
Offered by soaiy

5.0 out of 5 stars These Light-Weight hangers are great and pretty lightweight, 5 Oct 2014
These Light Weight hangers are great and seem very durable. They are designed to keep your clothes wrinkle free.
The unique S-Shape Of the top of hanger, convenient and easy to hanger clothes and avoids stretching collar. This set of hangers come in five colors. I am very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it to others.

American Legends: The Life of Harry Houdini
American Legends: The Life of Harry Houdini

5.0 out of 5 stars American Legends: The Life of Harry Houdini details his life and his career in vivid detail, 5 Oct 2014
American Legends: The Life of Harry Houdini is a good book that I found pretty comprehensive for only being 38 pages. The included pictures and even Harry Houdini's own quotes about his life and career. The book did a good job at showing how important Harry Houdini was to American culture, but the book also showed you what he was like as a person. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20