Profile for wkdblueyes > Reviews

wkdblueyes

Talking Ginger
Talking Ginger

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe them!, 6 April 2015
This review is from: Talking Ginger (App)
In hysterics here. Honestly cannot believe there are thick, stupid people out there that actually believe this app can harbour paedophiles! It CAN'T. There is no window or man in Gingers eyes. Never was.

This is a great game for all ages. I love it and my kids love it. Guess what? They've been playing this as well as Tom, Angela and the rest from the start and never once has anything happened.

Some people should not be allowed to use the internet!

Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD]
Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Manford
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars so funny youll need clean underpants, 7 Jan. 2015
I sh1t my pants, I was having so much fun watching Mr Mangoes. Retards
Sneezyfart

(Children's Book) The Day My Mommy QUIT!  Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers/Bedtime Story (ages 2-8) (Early Learning) (Laughing Mommy Series-(Beginner Readers Picture Books) 1)
(Children's Book) The Day My Mommy QUIT! Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers/Bedtime Story (ages 2-8) (Early Learning) (Laughing Mommy Series-(Beginner Readers Picture Books) 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I will you know!, 26 July 2014
Bought this and now my daughter runs about telling her big brother and her Daddy that they need to help or I'll quit! I love it as much as daughter does :D

DON'T WANT TO BE A PRINCESS! Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Ages 2-6) (Princess Books for Beginner Readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Neither do we!, 26 July 2014
I got this to read at night to my 4yr old daughter. She absolutely loves it and it has fast become one of her fave bedtime stories.

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head: My Autobiography
Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally at peace, 26 Feb. 2014
An extremely honest account of his life before during and after his footballing career. I thoroughly enjoyed this book although it saddens me to think that he is now no longer with us.

RIP Ian

The Afterlife Series Box Set (Books 1-3)
The Afterlife Series Box Set (Books 1-3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better that Twilight, 16 Feb. 2014
It was with some trepidation that I downloaded this to my Kindle as I am not a lover of romance novels and this was billed as a paranormal romance. I started reading the first book last night and so far I am thoroughly enjoying it. Megan is a likeable character and once you get over certain similarities to Harry Potter then it is a damned good read. I can't wait to find out what happend to Megan and her friends and hope that there will be more books in this series.

Sword and Scimitar
Sword and Scimitar
by Simon Scarrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Sword and Scimitar (Paperback)
Wish I hadn't started this book on a school night as I found it unputdownable (is that a word?). I loved the way Simon Scarrow makes you feel as if you are there with the characters. Set during the siege of Malta in 1565 with Christendom at risk Scarrow goes into great detail as to how the Turk were beaten and Christendom was saved. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a page turner to get this book.

Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light
Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeling much better, 23 Feb. 2011
I suffer from depression so when I was offered the chance to try out the goLITE BLU I leapt at it. AFter only a few sessions I felt the benefit. My mood lifted and I felt more energetic. I now use it for 30mins in the morning and 15mins when I get home from work to give me a wee boost so I can cope with my two young children till hubby comes home.

I'd highly recommend this as it does work. It might be expensive but it pays for itself in the long run through you feeling better and being able to do things that you just didn't have the energy for before.