Profile for Elle @ keep it simpElle > Reviews

Content by Elle @ keep it...

Elle @ keep it simpElle (Essex / London)

Page: 1 | 2
The 20 cm Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Offered by Ozeri UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast for one!, 7 Oct 2014
It's just beautiful - non stick (more so when you use oil - my favourite being coconut oil), perfect weight, vibrant colour and free of any harmful chemicals which usually make cookware non stick! It's super easy and quick to clean which helps me get out the kitchen that little bit quicker.

Kenwood IM200 1.1 Litre Ice Cream Maker
Kenwood IM200 1.1 Litre Ice Cream Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars lid does not fit rendering it unusable, 17 Jun 2014
cheap and doesn't work.

It did work initially then all of a sudden the lid doesn't fit so I can't actually use it unless I fight it to hold the lid in place. the lid fits when the paddle is not in place. When I have googled it, it seems I am not alone.... considering all the positive reviews...which Kenwood probably paid for!

WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - White
WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - White

5.0 out of 5 stars such an improvement..., 16 Mar 2014
on an older model I had! the wire now stays in place! hooray!

It is sleek, compact and portable! Had no issues hooking it up to my Mac and has worked like a dream since I bought it last year!

Full thumbs up from me!

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

3.0 out of 5 stars great recipes..., 16 Mar 2014
not so organised though! no nutritional information so you can end up eating a dinner that is just 200kcal! the recipes jump from 'serves 1' to 'serves 4' to 'serves 3' which can be confusing (for me) at times!

the recipes are fantastic, tasty and nutritious though! can't knock that.

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for those of us on the go!, 16 Mar 2014
I love this thing! couldn't ask for more at the price I paid!

i even tried it with frozen banana and it did the trick..and is still working!

I usually use it to blend my smoothies before I run out the door! makes it a quick and simple 5 minute process with limited washing up!

Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health WHO Indicator
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so portable it'll be packed in my bag..., 16 Mar 2014
It's compact, light, quick and easy to use. It's also more comfortable than the cuffs which go around your upper arm!

It comes with an instruction booklet, which all made sense to me! I'm not one for saving information - I managed to set the right time, I'm not so sure about the date but I have the measuring down to a t! Just position the cuff correctly, 1cm from your wrist, place your wrist in line with your heart and press the 'start' button!

I'm a Personal Trainer so will be using it to take regular measurements of clients BP!

Secret Milan (Jonglez Guides)
Secret Milan (Jonglez Guides)
by Massimo Polidoro

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought..., 7 Jan 2013
This book cost more than it was worth. Ended up not using it at all as it contained nothing of interest really which was a shame!

Zumba Core 2012 (Nintendo Wii)
Zumba Core 2012 (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by Value Games Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Works up a serious sweat!, 7 Jan 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Love this version of Zumba Fitness for the wii! It has so many difference music genres even including a ballet routine that I love! I always put effort into this, and you get out what you put in! I use the Nike Fuel Band as a measure and Zumba is up there with running for energy! ...there is still lots more for me to discover with this game...

Kitchen Craft Cookie Cutter - Medium Star, 6.5 cm
Kitchen Craft Cookie Cutter - Medium Star, 6.5 cm
Offered by Handystuff2

2.0 out of 5 stars Is it me, or is this cutter rubbish?!, 12 Mar 2012
Not sure if it was just the cookie dough I was using but this cutter was very ineffective! The dough kept getting caught in the points of the star meaning my cookies only had some semblance of being stars! In the end I went for freestyle circles!

PIZ BUIN Mountain Suncream SPF6 20ml + Lipstick SPF20 2.3ml
PIZ BUIN Mountain Suncream SPF6 20ml + Lipstick SPF20 2.3ml
Offered by Bargain Beauty UK Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Lipbalm is fab, face cream not so useful!, 12 Mar 2012
I used this in Lapland where temperatures were -37 degrees. The lipbalm was fantastic, and overall the size of the product was great to fit into my salopettes pockets. However, at that temperature I was unsure about using a facecream with a water base as that would freeze my face! good value for money though and would be suitable in less adverse climates :)

Page: 1 | 2