Profile for Elle @ keep it simpElle > Reviews

Content by Elle @ keep it...

Elle @ keep it simpElle (Essex / London)

Page: 1 | 2
StarTech 6 inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B
StarTech 6 inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 16 Dec 2014
Too bulky for what I needed. I ended up destroying it trying to make it fit!

Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial (White)
Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial (White)
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a quick flick through the instruction book - I like things to be simple to use, 16 Dec 2014
I had a quick flick through the instruction book - I like things to be simple to use. It takes 3 aaa batteries (supplied) which I slipped into the unit at the back of the scales. It calibrates by standing on it, letting it do its thing, then stepping off. The next measurement you then take will be the accurate one. The display flashes up the result and when it holds still thats the final weight. The display is huge. Can't miss it. Huge and bright. It displays your weight in both a digital format and using the old school dial (which is actually "electric") and you can choose between kg and lbs (via a little button on the bottom you press).

The 20 cm Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

4.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast for one!, 7 Oct 2014
It's just beautiful - non stick (more so when you use oil - my favourite being coconut oil), perfect weight, vibrant colour and free of any harmful chemicals which usually make cookware non stick! It's super easy and quick to clean which helps me get out the kitchen that little bit quicker.

Kenwood IM200 1.1 Litre Ice Cream Maker
Kenwood IM200 1.1 Litre Ice Cream Maker
Offered by Topnotchsales

1.0 out of 5 stars lid does not fit rendering it unusable, 17 Jun 2014
cheap and doesn't work.

It did work initially then all of a sudden the lid doesn't fit so I can't actually use it unless I fight it to hold the lid in place. the lid fits when the paddle is not in place. When I have googled it, it seems I am not alone.... considering all the positive reviews...which Kenwood probably paid for!

WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - White
WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - White

5.0 out of 5 stars such an improvement..., 16 Mar 2014
on an older model I had! the wire now stays in place! hooray!

It is sleek, compact and portable! Had no issues hooking it up to my Mac and has worked like a dream since I bought it last year!

Full thumbs up from me!

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

3.0 out of 5 stars great recipes..., 16 Mar 2014
not so organised though! no nutritional information so you can end up eating a dinner that is just 200kcal! the recipes jump from 'serves 1' to 'serves 4' to 'serves 3' which can be confusing (for me) at times!

the recipes are fantastic, tasty and nutritious though! can't knock that.

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for those of us on the go!, 16 Mar 2014
I love this thing! couldn't ask for more at the price I paid!

i even tried it with frozen banana and it did the trick..and is still working!

I usually use it to blend my smoothies before I run out the door! makes it a quick and simple 5 minute process with limited washing up!

Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health WHO Indicator

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so portable it'll be packed in my bag..., 16 Mar 2014
It's compact, light, quick and easy to use. It's also more comfortable than the cuffs which go around your upper arm!

It comes with an instruction booklet, which all made sense to me! I'm not one for saving information - I managed to set the right time, I'm not so sure about the date but I have the measuring down to a t! Just position the cuff correctly, 1cm from your wrist, place your wrist in line with your heart and press the 'start' button!

I'm a Personal Trainer so will be using it to take regular measurements of clients BP!

Secret Milan (Jonglez Guides)
Secret Milan (Jonglez Guides)
by Massimo Polidoro

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought..., 7 Jan 2013
This book cost more than it was worth. Ended up not using it at all as it contained nothing of interest really which was a shame!

Zumba Core 2012 (Nintendo Wii)
Zumba Core 2012 (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by Shop4World

4.0 out of 5 stars Works up a serious sweat!, 7 Jan 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Love this version of Zumba Fitness for the wii! It has so many difference music genres even including a ballet routine that I love! I always put effort into this, and you get out what you put in! I use the Nike Fuel Band as a measure and Zumba is up there with running for energy! ...there is still lots more for me to discover with this game...

Page: 1 | 2