ARRAY(0xa8cdda98)

Catwalk Collection Leather Tote Bag - Mia - Brown
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop
Price: 54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife loves it, 6 May 2013
Purchased as a gift for the better half. Fortunately for me she loves it. Good quality, practical and gets used.

Real Time
Real Time
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sit back and enjoy, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Real Time (MP3 Download)
What a great album this is. The music is great, the sound quality is great and the atmosphere is great. I'd say that makes it a very worthwhile purchase.

5 Album Set (Hawkwind / In Search of Space / Doremi Fasol Latido / Hall of the Mountain Grill / Mast
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawkwind 'On the cheap', 6 May 2013
If like me you only have one of these albums (and that is on very old and crackly vinyl) this set is a real bargain, and quite an education as well. Although I was familiar with the various tracks that appear on Space Ritual, it was very interesting hearing them in their 'studio form' and how the music evolved over the first four albums. I must say that I found 'Hall of the Mountain Grill' the most enjoyable album overall. I think for me the addition of Simon House on keyboards & violin made the whole sound far more polished, but without loosing the 'Hawkwind feel'.

A Song For All Seasons
A Song For All Seasons
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Song For All Seasons (Audio CD)
I've been in love with Annie ever since I heard Renaissance on 'Sight and Sound in concert' on the BBC when I was in my late teens. I've had this album on LP for years and loved it. Possibly more aimed at the 'great unwashed' than their previous albums but I still love it.

In The Region Of The Summer Stars
In The Region Of The Summer Stars
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Enid, 17 Jan 2013
This is another one of those albums that's been on my 'to get' list for a very long time. I knew that I had to get it as I've always loved the title track. I've a live version on 'Live at the Hammersmith' and heard it played live in Norwich more years ago than I care to remember.
I have to say that I should have got this years ago. Classic The Enid.

Tubular Bells
Tubular Bells
Offered by thebookcommunity
Price: 16.71

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tubular Bells (Audio CD)
This is one of those albums that you just have to own. That's what I've been telling myself for at least 30+ years. And now I finally have it.

Southern By the Grace
Southern By the Grace
Offered by trec002
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Tribute, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Southern By the Grace (Audio CD)
I loved the selection of tracks on this album. The guys have done a great job. Thankfully It isn't trying to be 'One more from the road' Mk2. The only problem I have, is that this line up doesn't seem to have the solid drive of the original band. Still worth the money though.

Pentalobe Screwdriver (size TS1) for iPhone 4s and 5
Pentalobe Screwdriver (size TS1) for iPhone 4s and 5
Offered by Simply-Fones
Price: 3.90

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 18 Dec 2012
If you want to gain access to your iphone 4S, forget it, this product is not for you. The screwdriver tip is way too big.

Futurist Manifesto - 1974-1978
Futurist Manifesto - 1974-1978
Price: 15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Maid in Heaven, 18 Dec 2012
All of Be-Bops studio albums and more. A real bargain if like me your collection of second hand LPs have seen better days.

Darwin!
Darwin!
Price: 5.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Italian Prog, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Darwin! (MP3 Download)
It took a while getting used to their way of doing things. Maybe because I found myself comparing them to PFM which was not a good move. Now I have listened to the album several times it has really grown on me.
The 2 keyboard players are the stars of the show, the rest of the group seem to be there to make up the numbers. However this doesn't take away from the fact that this is a very good album.

Page: 1 | 2