Profile for Angus > Reviews

Arizer Solo PORTABLE VAPORIZER - Extra Stem Pack BLACK
Arizer Solo PORTABLE VAPORIZER - Extra Stem Pack BLACK
Offered by Imago Global

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Portable Vaporiser, 14 Nov 2014
The seller dispatched this item by special delivery thereby ensuring its arrival the day after I placed the order. I had previously purchased the Da Vinci portable vaporiser but had returned it having found the airflow to be so restrictive as to render the device useless. By contrast, I am very satisfied with the Arizer. It appears to be well made, quite compact and tactile, easy to operate, has 7 temperature settings and a decent battery life. Most importantly, it performs its vaporising function extremely well. Contrary to what is suggested in certain reviews, I have found the airflow to be very good. The Seller helpfully includes an extra glass stem and a herb grinder. In conclusion I am very happy with my purchase.

KiwiBird® NEW 8 pin 3-in-1 Digital Camera Connection Kit/ SD Card Reader with 130mm Convenient Cable and USB 2.0 Port/ 8 pin to USB Camera Adapter for Apple iPad 4/ iPad Air/ iPad mini/ iPad mini 2 with Retina Display | Supports Micro SD(TF)/SDHC/SD Cards |Automatic Detection of USB cable and Memory card |Supports MPEG-4/H.264 Videos and JPEG/RAW Photos [12-Month Warranty]
Offered by KiwiBird Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item for ipad 4 and IOS7, 26 Feb 2014
Prior to ordering this item, I had purchased cheaper items from eBay that failed to work with my iPad 4 running IOS 7. Initially I was unable to get this item to work but, upon following the helpful advice from the seller, I got it working. This was achieved by first plugging the camera connection kit into the iPad and thereafter inserting the SDcard into the kit. An attractive feature of this item is the cable that allows the camera connection kit to be plugged into the iPad without having to remove the protective cover. In conclusion, the item itself is ideal for transferring photos and video onto the iPad and the customer service from the seller was impressively efficient.

Pentax Optio S Ultra-Slim Digital Camera [3MP 3xOptical]
Pentax Optio S Ultra-Slim Digital Camera [3MP 3xOptical]

5.0 out of 5 stars A tiny gem of a camera, 18 April 2003
I wanted a digital camera that was not only small but also had decent specifications so when I saw the pre-release information about the Optio S, it seemed to be the one for me. When I unpacked the camera, I was astonished by just how small it is - a mere 3 x 2 x 3/4 inches - at that size, I will be happy to have it tucked in my pocket wherever I go. The exterior casing appears to be of decent strength and construction - I have ordered a waterproof wallet to protect the camera from damage. The extent and number of menus, sub-menus and settings are initially mind boggling and mastering them requires patient study of the manual and a bit of practice. There are a number of very useful picture settings such as sunset, portrait etc. The main 4 way control button may prove difficult for anyone with fat stubby fingers but I found it easy to get used to. The picture quality is superb including those photos taken with use of the flash. The LCD display is tiny but amazingly clear. I haven't required the packaged software because, with my Apple Mac's iPhoto program, all do is plug in the USB cable, click "import" and it's done! I bought the Viking 64MB multi media card to top up the internal memory of 11MB. The low resolution of the movie mode results in rather poor quality but it's a fun option to have. The battery life is satisfactory and the battery only takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge. The only downside I've noticed is a slight gap between pressing the shutter button and the photograph being taken and so action shots could be missed. There is however a continuous shooting mode that on occasions is likely to prove useful. So far, I am delighted with this camera and amazed at the technology that allows so much to be packed into such a tiny unit.