Profile for Zoombeeny > Reviews

Who You Are
Who You Are
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD!, 17 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Who You Are (Audio CD)
I ordered this CD for my sister as a gift for valentines day, she loves it and I can't get her to stop listening to it. The CD arrived in good time, and I was very impressed with the packaging. Be warned, the CD contains explicit content. (I didn't realise until I listened through it) but apart from that, the CD is fantastic and is a must buy for Jessie J fans.

Blue Stratos by Blue Stratos Aftershave 100ml
Blue Stratos by Blue Stratos Aftershave 100ml
Offered by Look Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Smellylicious, 17 Feb. 2012
I bought this aftershave as a present for my dad for valentines day. It arrived very quickly, and I was very impressed with the packaging. It has a very powerful citrus smell to it, and I think it smells lovely. My dog ended up getting cuddled and smelled like aftershave for days afterwards! So it lasts a long time.

Ladies/Womens New Reflex Watch-Chrome Case (25mm) White Dial - 18cm Strap (101154LT)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Feb. 2012
I bought this watch for a member of my family for valentines day. It came on time and I was very excited to give the present when it arived I didn't bother to wrap it! The watch is very easy to read, however the straps are quite slim. It is a very feminine watch, and has a small buckle, so if you have bad eyesight or bad fingers then you will find it hard to put it on by yourself. Setting the time on the watch couldn't be easier, it's just like any other watch. I highly recomend buying this watch.