Profile for Dakima Grace > Reviews

Dakima Grace (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Yoga practice, 24 Oct 2013
I purchased these for Yoga and I couldnt be happier, totally opaque unlike many yoga trousers, and I love the figure hugging, in Yoga you dont want to be worried about rearranging clothing and these are perfect, I have just ordered a similar pair, the ones with a panel on the inside leg, and Ill be purchasing more too :-D

World Meditation
World Meditation
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely music, too fast for meditation, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: World Meditation (Audio CD)
Very lovely music but too fast for meditation or for using in a Yin Yoga class which is what I originally purchased it for, but I can use it at home with a faster Yoga practice but would not call this a Meditation cd at all

Hi-Tec Women's Zermatt 200 Hpi Dark Chocolate Snow Boot O001428/042/01 5 UK
Hi-Tec Women's Zermatt 200 Hpi Dark Chocolate Snow Boot O001428/042/01 5 UK
Offered by Theuktoystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots, 15 Feb 2013
I love these boots, so warm and cosy yet look good too, the only teeny weeny gripe is that with Hi Tec I have to buy a size 5 as Im 4.5 and the 4 are too small, the size 5 in this is just a bit slippy on my feet even with thick socks but half sizes are a big ask so I'll grin and bear it and wear another pair of socks, other than that they are beautiful, superbly made, look great and hopefully will last a long time :-D

Medicine Cards
Medicine Cards
by Jamie Sams

5.0 out of 5 stars Touched my soul, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Medicine Cards (Hardcover)
These cards are just beautiful and speak directly to my soul and they have enriched my life and daily meditation

Crocs Women's Sexi Open Toe Flats
Crocs Women's Sexi Open Toe Flats

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sandal for me :-), 7 Aug 2012
I bought the brown pair of these in a size 4 for a festival and for general summer wear as I cannot stand aching feet at the end of the day and all my leather sandals hurt my feet if I am wearing them a long time. I love crocs Mule style but I do not like the look of them and only wear them walking the dog or summer gardening, so I bought these on the basis that they would be comfortable and look sexy and funky, which they do, I love barely there shoes..I would go barefoot if I could and so these fit the bill perfectly. BUT I would say that I have narrow feet and I think that as other reviews have stated that these would not be suitable for wide feet and they could do with being just a few millimetres longer, they fit EXACTLY but it is usually good to have a few millimetres spare at the front !! Overall for me though these are the perfect summer sandal for being practical and looking funky all at the same time :-)

Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS JILLIAN WORKOUT, 11 May 2012
I love Jillian Michaels and workout with her at least 5 times a week, and so I had to try this DVD and I love it, I would defintitely recommend NOT skipping the KickBox tutorial as I tried to do !! Needless to say I didn't know what I was doing so after going back and going through the tutorial I absolutely loved the workout, after having been working out with Jillian for over a year now I can do the 3 kickbox workouts back to back and by the end am dripping in sweat but feeling awesome, I highly recommend this to any Jillian fan or anyone who is new to Jillian, you don't know what you are missing :-) Jillian has transformed my body and mind and I am the fittest and strongest I have ever been and Im 40 soon :-)

Anyone who wants to get fit then workout with Jillian Michaels and this is a super addition to any Jillian collection !!

Extreme Shed & Shred [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Extreme Shed & Shred [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 28 Feb 2012
If you are already a fan of Jillian Michaels then you will love love love this DVD. I think the title "Extreme" might be slightly misleading as anyoone who is at the tope of their fitness and can do a couple of Jillian's workouts back to back then areobically you will not find this more challenging than any other of her DVD's BUT saying that I just loved this DVD, and I had the most fun I have ever had during a Jillian workout, usually you dont have the time to breathe or think about whether its fun or not, its just GO GO GO !! The description of 2 x 45 minute workouts is rubbish, it's 2 x 1/2 hour workouts but they are meant to be done together for a longer workout but if you are beginner I would only start with level 1 !! You need to work up to Jillian's workouts ! So aerobically this might not appear more challenging than her other workouts but strength wise, this is awesome and after doing this workout both levels back to back for the first time the next day my butt and core hurt, so I know it works, and thats after spending a year doing Jillian's other workouts including six week six pack (ignore that title too :-) for over a year now !!

I couldnt recommend this highly enough for those days when you dont want to go so insane with your workout but you want a longer and more FUN workout.

I love this DVD and I adore Jillian Michael's, she has transformed my body and my mind :-)

Kärcher Replacement 7.5m High Pressure Hose and Hand Gun - Quick Connect System Pressure Washer Accessory

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 24 Sep 2011
Unfortunately this hose did not fit our pressure washer which is a 2.9 and is in the post being returned !!! The product details say that it should fit our machine but it certainly didnt !!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 10:35 PM BST

Lowther Unisex Boots Wellies Green W23262 4 UK
Lowther Unisex Boots Wellies Green W23262 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Lowther Unisex Wellies (Apparel)
I bought these because I wanted a tall slim-line boot and could not afford a pair of Hunters, especially given the poor reviews of the current Hunter wellies being made. This pair of Lowther's are great !!! They are tall and slimline. They are very roomy I found so will definitely need thick socks so perhaps not the summer wellington boot that I was after but overrall a nice wellie :-)

Fujifilm FinePix Z30fd Digital Camera - Pink (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars great little camera, 20 Jan 2010
I love this camera. Unlike other reviewers the picture quality on my camera is very very good. I bought this as a point and shoot camera and because it fits easily into my pocket. For the price you can't expect perfection but just having wasted £50 on a Vivitar which is absolute rubbish I am very pleased with this little camera, and I have the purple one and the colour is great!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4