Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - left me feeling silky smooth!, 22 April 2014
A great quick and easy product. It does what it says and leaves your feet feeling smooth and clean. The Intense Serum is a great aftercare product and works well in conjunction with the express pedi. Only downside is the dry skin that is removed has no where to go, so it left all over the floor. I suggest putting an old newspaper down to collect all hard/dry skin, rather than it being all over your carpet and floor. Also, it is quite loud and sounds like you're at the dentist. However, pushing these things to the side, the product really is great.

The Courage Tree
The Courage Tree

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Courage Tree (Kindle Edition)
A good book. I thought it took a while to understand where the story was heading but I enjoyed the lovely ending

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put the book down! Well written. Flowed nicely. A hopeful and inspiring story to read. Give it a go.

Inspiration: Thoughts and Quotations for Every Day (Gift)
Inspiration: Thoughts and Quotations for Every Day (Gift)
by Angela Davey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Jan 2013
Lots of lovely inspiring quotes to keep you happy and uplifted. I bought it for a friend for christmas and she loves it

Shabby Chic Ornate Chelsea Swept Photoframe - Matt Black 5" x 7"
Shabby Chic Ornate Chelsea Swept Photoframe - Matt Black 5" x 7"
Offered by Penrod Picture Framing

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 31 Jan 2013
This frame is absolutely stunning - it looks and feels much more expensive than the price I paid for it. I bought it as a Christmas present, and she loved it!

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB  [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 31 Jan 2013
Does everything I need it to. Great for reading, accessing the web, downloading games and apps. Fab :) :) :)

Safe House
Safe House

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. So many twists and turns to the story it held me captivated and intrigued. Not my normal type of book to read but it has changed my perception entirely on this genre.

Picture Perfect
Picture Perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Picture Perfect (Kindle Edition)
Yet again another brilliant read by Jodi picoult. Couldn't put the book down. A story of a woman's struggle ...

EA Sports Active 2 (PS3)
EA Sports Active 2 (PS3)
Offered by Korte-EDV Internetmarketing & Vertrieb, Preise inkl. MwSt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 20 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this product as a recommendation from a friend. I am currently in the process of losing weight, and bought this to aid my weight loss. It is an excellent product I think and vary varied which is great as I get bored pretty quickly. There are different settings easy medium and hard which apply to the workouts you do. There are a lot of squats and lunges and although a pain, the results are excellent. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to up their activity whilst in the comfort of their own home.