Profile for M Flint > Reviews

Content by M Flint

M Flint

The Sunrise
The Sunrise

3.0 out of 5 stars I would have been delighted, however as it did not match up I ..., 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Sunrise (Kindle Edition)
Had I not read her previous books, I would have been delighted, however as it did not match up I ended up rather disappointed.

Narrow Escape - A Year of Highs and Lows on Narrowboat Minerva (Narrow Boat Books Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 May 2014
Sheer escapism, lots of humour - I loved it and read it in one sitting. Made me want to go and buy a narrow boat!

Set of 4 Camper Van Mugs, Hand Painted Blue, Red, Orange & Green
Set of 4 Camper Van Mugs, Hand Painted Blue, Red, Orange & Green
Offered by Amour Homestores & Pets

4.0 out of 5 stars Campervan Mugs, 12 April 2014
I bought these as a present for my daughter who absolutely loves them. The only downside is that tea stains them badly, but she likes them so much that she can put up with this.

Ardell Eyelashes Duralash Student Starter Kit - Black/Brown
Ardell Eyelashes Duralash Student Starter Kit - Black/Brown
Offered by Bright Eyes Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Eyelash review, 12 April 2014
Look good once on, but are very fiddly to apply. Eventually had to ask someone to do it for me.

Watching The Olives Grow
Watching The Olives Grow

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing follow up, 5 Sept. 2013
Having really enjoyed It started with an ouzo, I immediately bought this and have lived to regret it. What a repetitive book, and so many photographs, which on a Kindle just don't work. Wouldn't recommend.

Marching With Caesar-Civil War
Marching With Caesar-Civil War

4.0 out of 5 stars A good well researched read, 10 Aug. 2013
A good read, but struggled with the Latin phraseology somewhat. Clarified some of the campaigns and filled in several of the blanks in my knowledge.

Rick Stein's India
Rick Stein's India
by Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a cookery book...., 27 July 2013
This review is from: Rick Stein's India (Hardcover)
The photography transported me to a point where I felt I could smell the food and feel the wonderful atmosphere.

Aegean Dream
Aegean Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Read, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Aegean Dream (Kindle Edition)
Having lived on a Greek island myself for 5 years, all the difficulties in this book were things we encountered. So much more realistic than the normal "I live on a Greek island" books - would highly recommend, especially if considering a move abroad. Its not all idyllic beaches - it can be really hard going.

The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Book 1)
The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 Dec. 2012
Really enjoyed this tender book and read it in one sitting. It was somewhat predictable, but that didn't detract from the beautiful descriptions of life in a Greek village and the various characters, which I can confirm from my own experience of living in a Greek village are very accurate.

Black Butterflies. (The Greek Village Book 2)
Black Butterflies. (The Greek Village Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Romped through the first book......, 11 Dec. 2012
in one sitting and quickly ordered this. Very disappointed and will not bother ordering the 3rd book in the series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2012 3:57 PM GMT