Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Sancuks" (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Goodnight Moon
Goodnight Moon
by Margaret Wise Brown
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite book by far, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Goodnight Moon (Board book)
My son requested this book for good 6 months after we purchased it and now at 3 years of age still it is read once a week. And it is a pleasure to read, it is my favourite book for our big book collection. It has bright colours and B&W pages, in an old fashioned style. I just love it!

Bench Swindle Zipped Women's Jacket Brick Red X-Large
Bench Swindle Zipped Women's Jacket Brick Red X-Large
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and warm jacket, 5 Feb 2013
This jacket is a very good quality, very light, comfortable and warm. In the picture it looks more orange than red, but once received it is somewhere between red and orange. There is an elastic band on the bottom of the jacket so that your back remains warm and not haughty. It also has extra material with thumb hooks to keep your hands warm.
I am a size UK14 and currently 6 months pregnant with a very visible bump. I ordered XL as all other reviews stated that it comes up way too small. However, for me (I a 1.74m tall) this jacket is perfect now and I can comfortably close it with all the bump an all. So for non-pregnant UK14 I would imagine XL would be a size too big and I would go for size L.
Overall I am very happy with this jacket even more so with the price.

Very Large Modern Brown Blue Stripes Rug in 200 x 290 cm (6'7" x 9'6") Carpet
Very Large Modern Brown Blue Stripes Rug in 200 x 290 cm (6'7" x 9'6") Carpet

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not happy with the quality of it, 8 Jan 2013
This was my first time buying a brand new carpet and I was very disappointed when I unrolled it. The material to me felt cheap, the carpet did not straighten after a whole day laid out on the other side, the seams seamed to be shorter than the middle bit and there was no rubber backing on the carpet so it was sliding all over our wooden floor.
I know we did not pay a fortune for an expensive rug, but I was expecting something much better than this.
Thankfully the company we bought it from was very professional and picked it up the next day and refunded us, so now I am on a hunt for a rug that stays on the floor, straightens and feels nicer.

Bambino Mio Training Pant Light Blue 18-24M
Bambino Mio Training Pant Light Blue 18-24M
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as training pants, 8 Jan 2013
I bought these for my 2 year old when we started venturing outside without nappies (he has been inside the house with nappies since year old except for sleep times).
These are very good quality. They hold one pee for few minutes before some of it leaks down the pants giving your toddler a little more time to let you know what is going on. I found this to be a good thing as even though I was not training my son in a traditional way (more like EC way), I wanted him to have the sensation of being wet if he peed in his pants. And since mine hates any part of his clothe to be wet, he requests pant change fast. They also hold a poop accidents very well and wash brilliantly on 40C. After 7 months use they still look like new and have the right shape.
As other reviews have stated the sizing is on the large size. Our son now is 2.5 (we still use them as pants, even though accidents are very rare, because they are so nice and comfy) and weights 15kg and still wares 11-13kg size. I think soon they would become small but we wont need a bigger size.

Moon Night Light
Moon Night Light
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and my son are in love with it, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moon Night Light (Baby Product)
I found it hard to choose between large amount of night lights for my 2.5 year old son when he was moving to his own big bed last week. In the end I settled for this because it could be night light that can be played with as my son is hands on and just looking at things is not satisfactory for him. I am so happy I did! From the moment I opened the box I loved it. It comes fully charged and is so simple to use that my son is can do it. The moon is very cute, the colours are nice and pleasant. You can choose either an option where the colours change or set it on one particular colour (red is the dimmest and we use that one for the night, green is the brightest). You also have an option of 30min timer or constant light until battery runs out and fully charged battery lasts all night (toddler night of 10h).
When we showed this to our son the first thing he did is hug it and now wants to take it everywhere and I have to convince him that Mr Moon wants to rest after he has been working all night. It is expensive for a night light, but if you are prepared to pay this much then this is a fantastic night light for your toddler.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2013 7:39 AM GMT

The Emotional Life of the Toddler
The Emotional Life of the Toddler
by Alicia Lieberman

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a baby book that has no behaviour recipes in it, 6 Mar 2012
This is a refreshing book which does not make you feel like everything you do (even your best efforts) is wrong and it also does not have a step by step giude what you should say and do with your toddler (like they all are the same). Instead it explains our everyday life and situations from a toddlers perspective and puts this in context with their mental avancement and what can be expected from them at each toddlerhood age. It has made me see my son (and his behaviour) differently and because I feel I have some idea of what is going through his little head and heart I can relax and respond to this needs (not necessarily what he wants). As a result we both are more relaxed :) Every parent should read this!

ERGObaby Carrier Sport Black
ERGObaby Carrier Sport Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy buy buy, 30 Jan 2012
I have been thinking about this carrier for a long time but I just could not make my mind up between the wast choice of them. I now have a toddler waying 12kg and wanted something that I can use for his only nap in the day and when he is tired of walking as I don't want to lag our large pram with us to do this (especially on recent holiday). He has got used to the carrier in no time and both of us are very comfortable with it. He feels save inside it and has slept there with no problems at all. It is very easy to use and with little practice you can put the baby in and out with no hastle (I used to use the cloth slings but they are much more tedious to tie and secure than this).
I am sure this sling is as good for small babies as it is for my toddler (but I cannot comment on the experience), but I would like to stress that this is the only carrier I have found that actually goes higher up under the arms of my toddler to make him sit safely inside it and even with him moving I am confident he is ok there. I have tried few other carriers and none have made me feel safe. Also, this could mean that a smaller baby could be a bit wobbly inside this carrier and might need some extra padding to feel secure.

Noisy Farm
Noisy Farm
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and my son loves it, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Noisy Farm (Board book)
This is a very nice farm animal board book with baby animals hidden in each page. My son has two of this kind and both are big hits as he keeps making the animal sounds as he hids and opens the flaps hidding them.

Cable Mountain 1m Gold Plated Male to Male Plug to Plug Shielded TV Coaxial Aerial Cable - Black
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 26 Nov 2011
This is just a simple male to male aerial cable which is long enough to be used from aerial to TV but also short enought to not make mountains of cables behind furniture in the house.

Daffodil UA01 USB Air Purifier - Desktop and Laptop PC Ioniser - Air Freshener and Ionic Atmosphere Enhancer

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 26 Nov 2011
Well got this as we have a small flat and lots of electronics. I pluged it in the PC and it's light is on when the computer is switched on but I have not noticed anything diffent in the house, so I am not sure if it is working. I guess it mush be doing something, so I am keeping there until I figure out what.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3