Profile for angelis76 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Last Place You Look
The Last Place You Look

4.0 out of 5 stars Was ok, 6 July 2014
This book was ok, not the best book I've read but not the worst either. It would be interesting to see what happened next.

The Doctor's Secret Bride - Book One (Billionaire Brides of Granite Falls 1)
The Doctor's Secret Bride - Book One (Billionaire Brides of Granite Falls 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 2 Mar 2014
Lovely book with a nice story and a happy ending. The sex scenes didn't need to go into such detail as they didn't really suit the book though

The City Affair
The City Affair

3.0 out of 5 stars Was ok, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: The City Affair (Kindle Edition)
I can't say that this was a book that I couldn't put down as it wasn't. But it was a book that didn't drag the story out like some books do. Not the best I've read but not the worst either.

The Wanted Bride (A Contemporary Romance)
The Wanted Bride (A Contemporary Romance)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 19 Feb 2014
I loved this book and couldn't put it down, so much so I read it in 2 days in between work. Well recommended!

Summer of my Secret Angel
Summer of my Secret Angel
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book, 16 Feb 2014
Omg I LOVED this book, I just couldn't put it down and cried near the end. Definitely a must read!

The Supermodel's Best Friend
The Supermodel's Best Friend

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, 9 Feb 2014
This book was an ok read but it was the same thing over and over. Certainly wasn't a book I could put down and want to know what happened, but I did stick it out to the end and surprisingly what I thought would happen did.

Not Dreaming of You (Romantic Comedy)
Not Dreaming of You (Romantic Comedy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Reading it was a chore, 27 Jan 2014
I downloaded this book after reading the positive reviews and wished I hadn't. This book was a nightmare and not a book that you can't put down, it was one I wished I'd never started. I kept reading it thinking it will get good in a minute but alas this never happened. I found it highly frustrating there was constant Spanish in it so I found myself reading on not having a clue what had been said. There was just no umph to the story line, it was very unbelievable, I know fiction is meant to take you away from the reality, but this was just ridiculous and no where near how life is. Not recommended at all.

The Wedding Diary (Choc Lit)
The Wedding Diary (Choc Lit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Read, 10 Jan 2014
This book was a lovely easy read and a good love story where everything turned out good in the end.

Public Property (Freya Johnson Book 2)
Public Property (Freya Johnson Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing ending, 3 Jan 2014
I was looking forward to reading this book being the second part to the story. Although it was a good book, the ending was disappointing, whether a third book will be written I don't know but it would be nice to know what happens to Freya and Nick especially with her father and brother.

Excess All Areas (Freya Johnson Book 1)
Excess All Areas (Freya Johnson Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not disappointed, 30 Dec 2013
Bought this after reading one of the authors other books and was not disappointed, I even bought part 2 of the book halfway through reading this book. I will definitely be buying her other books! The book is an easy enjoyable read with a lovely story and one that you don't want to put down

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5