Profile for Janis Page > Reviews

Content by Janis Page

Janis Page (Derbyshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
OPI Nail Polish - PEACE & LOVE & OPI - San Francisco Autumn 2013 - 15ML
OPI Nail Polish - PEACE & LOVE & OPI - San Francisco Autumn 2013 - 15ML
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab colour!, 9 April 2014
I already have loads of OPI nail polish but this has to be my favourite colour. I wear a lot of grey/purple so this goes really well.

THE CLASSICAL CONSPIRACY
THE CLASSICAL CONSPIRACY
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful mix, 9 April 2014
The really was a lovely surprise. I love Nightwish but this was my first Epica CD. I also adore classical music so have played this loads already and enjoy the contrast. Very pleased with purchase.

Trixie Spare Post, 9  70 cm
Trixie Spare Post, 9 70 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Trixie Spare Post, 9 70 cm (Misc.)
Great replacement for our post which is now worn out. Fit on the base fine. My only niggle would be that there is no 'top' to the post so you see the bare material. Fortunately, we were able to remove the top from our old one and stick on the top.

Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- Shorter 19" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- Shorter 19" Single length Rod
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, 9 April 2014
Already have the longer length one of these. Our 3 cats really love it but I would say that the longer one is easier to play with, rather than the shorter one. I can see us buying another one in the future!

MENS BLACK RUBBER WELLINGTON WELLIES BOOTS DUNLOP UK10
MENS BLACK RUBBER WELLINGTON WELLIES BOOTS DUNLOP UK10
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 April 2014
Amazing quality for the price. Hubby really pleased with these and they have certainly been tested with all the rain we have had! A really good purchase.

Aigle Women's Brillantine Wellington Boots Noir 6.5 UK
Aigle Women's Brillantine Wellington Boots Noir 6.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality boot., 9 April 2014
Really, really pleased with my purchase. They are an excellent quality boot. I take a size 6 in shoes and ordered a 6½ in these. They fit OK but wouldn't say they are very generous in sizing. They really are a very good quality boot and I would certainly buy these again.

Mapac Project Bag A2
Mapac Project Bag A2
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin!, 9 April 2014
Excellent delivery. Pleased with item and suits my needs perfectly to keep prints flat and easily accessible. Does just what it says on the tin!

Bosmere G351 Premier Wellington Boot Bag
Bosmere G351 Premier Wellington Boot Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2014
Excellent bag, really pleased with purchase. Plenty of room for my boots with the bonus of having a brush as well.

Music Of The Night
Music Of The Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Music Of The Night (Audio CD)
This was my first Andre Rieu CD after seeing him live in Nottingham. It is brilliant, particularly the track Music of the Night. It is really lovely to listen to and now own quite a lot more! It is so lovely to see someone getting so much pleasure out of their music.

LINDY BOP CLASSY BLUE POLKA DOT VINTAGE WW2 LANDGIRL 1940s 1950s PINUP RETRO TEA DRESS (14)
Offered by Lindy Bop

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 Jan 2014
Really disappointed with the dress so it went back. It was far too short, well above the knee and I'm only 5'7". This did not suit the style of the garment. Found the same dress, same make at a Vintage Fair and it was much better quality and the correct length!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6