Profile for T Matsumiya > Reviews

T Matsumiya

Shelter Island (Remix) [feat. Euge Groove]
Shelter Island (Remix) [feat. Euge Groove]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2014
Love Euge Groove!! Will there be an album? Can't wait!!

iComp 200Mbps Dual TWO Pack Network Ethernet Powerline Homeplug PassThrough
iComp 200Mbps Dual TWO Pack Network Ethernet Powerline Homeplug PassThrough

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for old house, 4 Oct. 2013
My house is very old and hence the wall is thick and solid. Because of this Wireless system I installed could not cover the house sufficiently. So I decided to try this plug system. What a treat!! Now I have connection to internet in the room I could not get the signal. This is simple to use and very stable.

100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
Offered by Dragon Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 100 CD / DVD SLEEVES (Electronics)
I burn many CD for my wife as she drives fair distance for work. So I did not want to spend too much for the sleeves. This is good price and delivery was fast. Great!!

TDK T18770 52x CDR-80 50 Piece Cakebox
TDK T18770 52x CDR-80 50 Piece Cakebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 4 Oct. 2013
I burn many CD for my wife as she drives fair distance for work. So I did not want to spend too much for the blank CDs. This is good price and delivery was fast. Great!!

Version 4.0 Mini USB Bluetooth Dongle Adapter For PC Laptop (Square) **Compatible with Window XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) Black
Offered by CAMAC ô (Ceed Cable)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 4 Oct. 2013
My desk top has no Bluetooth and could not use my Bluetooth mouse I used to use with my laptop - which recently died. It arrived in just few days. Just plugged in and then software started to load. After few minutes, I had Bluetooth. Simple!! It works very well.

Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip
Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cat - happy sofa, 4 Oct. 2013
My beloved cat started to scratch my sofa as if she has no tomorrow so I had to come up with the solution. I thought I will try this scratching board to see whether I can stop her - and worked!! She does not look at my sofa anymore. She loves this board and sit on it for hours!!

HP 301XL High Yield Tri-colour Original Ink Cartridge
HP 301XL High Yield Tri-colour Original Ink Cartridge
Offered by Global Ape

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and service, 4 Oct. 2013
I am currently printing many pages with my printer at home and I decided to try XL cartridge. This product was delivered very quickly, which was great as I was running out of ink. Due to increased size of ink (cartridge is the same size) it last lot longer. I will purchase XL from now on.

17FT WATER FED WINDOW CLEANING POLE, WITH BUILT IN SQUEEGEE
17FT WATER FED WINDOW CLEANING POLE, WITH BUILT IN SQUEEGEE
Offered by HI-TECH GLOBAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and service, 4 Oct. 2013
I used to use cheaper product which water was not fed through to the brush. I have lots of windows and because of this it took me forever to clean them. Then one day it snapped into half. So I decided to get something more substantial. I thought this product was not cheap but it looked good quality so I decided to purchase it. The water pressure at my house is not that good, but this product fed water well, also it has easy flick switch to turn water on and off. Very handy. As the water fill the tube it gets heavier, but if you turn on the water and fill the tube first it becomes easier to control because you know the weight as you lift it. This product is very much of professional standard, very solid. My home address is little confusing and as usual delivery guy could not find the house and the product returned to the seller at first. The seller contacted me on the phone very quickly and re-arranged the delivery to next day. Thanks to the seller's quick response overall delivery timing was very short so I did not have to wait long. Over all, with good product and good service I feel this is very good value. I will purchase from Hi-tech Global Ltd again without any hesitation.

Redgrey 5 X G4 10W 12V Clear Halogen Capsule Lamp Light Bulbs
Redgrey 5 X G4 10W 12V Clear Halogen Capsule Lamp Light Bulbs
Offered by Leonlighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery -good value, 4 Oct. 2013
I use these bulbs for kitchen under cupboard lights. I found the price is very good and delivery was very fast. I will go back to them again. Thank you.

3.5mm Male Stereo Jack To Jack Audio Cable Gold 1meter Lead
3.5mm Male Stereo Jack To Jack Audio Cable Gold 1meter Lead
Offered by Cregan ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to connect to my car, 18 July 2013
I needed long cable to connect my PSP to my car so that I can listen to the music. This is nice and long and with gold plated it sounds very good. It also arrived quickly.