Profile for T. Chatzakis > Reviews

Content by T. Chatzakis

T. Chatzakis "tchaki" (Greece)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Private Practice - Season 1 [DVD]
Private Practice - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Walsh
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 13 May 2010
I bought this dvd as I'm a Grey's Anatomy fan. I was expecting something similar, I guess, although it is completely different.
It took me a few episodes to get into it, I kept waiting for the 'big surgery scene' that never came, but now I absolutely love it!
The characters are so quirky I love watching them and being involved in their lives. Addison is not the 'main' star in this series, she shares screen time equally with the rest of the cast, which is refreshing! There's no hogging here!!
Private Practice concentrates more on the people than the careers.
If you want a feel-good-life-in-California series, then this is it!!

Ben 10 DVD Game
Ben 10 DVD Game
Offered by Key Range

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 10 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Ben 10 DVD Game (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter, who is a Ben 10 fan. It is sooo boring!! I think she's played it twice since she got it at Christmas. You have to move through the game, trying to win each aliens' power. Each power takes about 2 seconds to win and it is really uninteresting. The pictures on screen are dull and boring too! Don't waste your money!!

Christmas Baking for Children (Usborne)
Christmas Baking for Children (Usborne)
by Fiona Patchett
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy & tasty!, 10 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my daughters, so that we could make some Christmas-sy sweet stuff. It was a huge success! My girls loved making the different biscuits and cupcakes. The recipes were easy to follow and there weren't lots of complicated ingredients. Plus the pages are ring bound so the pages open out flat ensuring that you never lose your page, and the pages are wipeable if you spill anything on them. I would definitely recommend this book!

A Vintage Affair
A Vintage Affair
by Isabel Wolff

5.0 out of 5 stars easy read, 7 July 2009
This review is from: A Vintage Affair (Paperback)
Loved the book. It was so easy to read and enjoy. I progressed through the book effortlessly gaining knowledge of the characters and the storyline without actually realising that the pages were dwindling. A fantastic way to pass the summer afternoons.

Eclipse: 3 (Twilight Saga)
Eclipse: 3 (Twilight Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 down 1 to go!, 10 May 2009
Another book to adore. This book was fantastic too, I was just as enthralled in this one as I have been in the others! Edward and Bella are obviously together forever in this book and even Victoria is no match for their love. Again, I couldn't wait for the next installment to see if Bella actually became a vampire! Thanks Stephenie for writing 4!!

New Moon: 2 (Twilight Saga)
New Moon: 2 (Twilight Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd hit, 10 May 2009
Loved the book! Eventhough Edward is absent for most of the story you don't actually miss him. He needs to go away in order for us to become connected with Jacob. An excellent 2nd book that definitely leaves you wanting more!! Luckily there are another 2!! :-D

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous escapism!, 1 Feb. 2009
I have to say that I have become one of the many fans of this series. I absolutely loved the book. I couldn't put it down. In fact, I read it in under two days! I loved the characters and found the teenage love to be endearing but also charged with an expectance of something more, I guess the power that Edward holds being a vampire gives it another dimension. The story is a sweet one of a young girl who falls in love with a sensitive vampire who is torn between spending time with his new found love and fighting his urges to drink blood. A read that I wholeheartedly recommend.

Character Options Hannah Montana Colour & Streak Styler
Character Options Hannah Montana Colour & Streak Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 1 Feb. 2009
My daughters love playing with anything to do with hair and make up and this toy is no exception. They found it extremely easy to use, and it's effective too! It leaves colourful streaks in your hair that wash out when you shampoo. The colour packs are small but so far they seem to have lasted well. I would recommend this toy as it's fun and the results are cool!

Dora Music Player (Dora the Explorer)
Dora Music Player (Dora the Explorer)
by Nickelodeon

3.0 out of 5 stars A little difficult to use, 1 Feb. 2009
I bought this for my daughter as she adores Dora and although she was excited when she opened it she soon became bored of trying to use it. The stories are quite long and the CDs are only instrumental so the children cannot sing along and learn the songs as I had hoped. The music has to be played and the songs read to be sung. As it is difficult to use we have not used it much.

Dora Saves the Snow Princess (Dora the Explorer 8x8 (Quality))
Dora Saves the Snow Princess (Dora the Explorer 8x8 (Quality))
by Dave Aikins

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 1 Feb. 2009
This is a nice book that offers brightly coloured pictures and an easy to follow story. My daughter loved it, and eventhough she is too young to read, she spends time looking at the pictures by herself and trying to tell the story in her own words. A cute book with a short story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4