Profile for Eszter Nagy-Zanathy > Reviews

Content by Eszter Nagy-Za...

Eszter Nagy-Zanathy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SAVFY Womens Ladies Stylish Sexy Hot Loose Batwing Dolman Lace Blouses Top T-shirt Fit UK Size 8-20, Batwing Style, Long Sleeves, Loose Style (L (UK12-14), Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 2 Jun. 2014
The size is ok, fit as expected, I am glad with it, I can recommend this item who also like this top.

chinkyboo Caltrad Silver Ladies Long Flower Tassel Dangle Earrings Gift Favor
chinkyboo Caltrad Silver Ladies Long Flower Tassel Dangle Earrings Gift Favor

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 18 May 2014
These earrings are really nice, I like to wear it, not a commond shape and pattern. I can recommend it.

2FOR1 SPECIAL PRICE Brown Amber and Blue Eyed Retro Bronze Vintage Cute Owl head Boho Stud Earrings J002
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 18 May 2014
I am really glad with these jewellery, I like them, I gave also as a gift for my friends. I can recommend it.

Trans-X Adjustable Black Alloy Pannier Rack
Trans-X Adjustable Black Alloy Pannier Rack
Offered by bikes4life limited

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 18 May 2014
it is ok, at the moment I am not using it, it is strong enough. big and strong enough. I can recommend it.

925 sterling silver elegant clip-on button style floral design bracelet / bangle jewellery classic design
Offered by Linkings

5.0 out of 5 stars love, 18 May 2014
This bracelet is very nice, I really like it, nice, simple, but it is not common I think. Love it.

Bluesky Neon Canary Yellow Gel Polish 10ml
Bluesky Neon Canary Yellow Gel Polish 10ml
Offered by bbbeautylounge

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 18 May 2014
I like this item, really good colour, easy to put on. I think the quality is good enough, fine for me.

Bluesky Gel Polish Colour Changing Chameleon UV Gel - Hot Pink to Glitter White
Bluesky Gel Polish Colour Changing Chameleon UV Gel - Hot Pink to Glitter White

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 18 May 2014
Really cool how is change the colour, good, I am glad with it, really like it, I would recommend it.

Accurate luggage scale for weighing suitcases and luggage. 32KG capacity.
Accurate luggage scale for weighing suitcases and luggage. 32KG capacity.
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 May 2014
I wanted to buy for a long time a kind of scale, I am happy to find this, good, usefull.

Motorola Moto G - Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth (Hot Pink)
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, 18 May 2014
I really like it, easy to handle, protect my phone well, also really like the colour what I have chosen.

Charming Various Silver Plated Crystal Jewelry Sets for Ladies
Charming Various Silver Plated Crystal Jewelry Sets for Ladies
Offered by DoubleHappiness

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 18 May 2014
Really like this bracelet, very nice, not common, fit with my style, like the colours, I am happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4