Profile for Wendywoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Boy in the Dress
The Boy in the Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Feb 2014
I first started reading these books with my daughter, but they caught me so much I can't stop reading. The books are great this one is especially great as it deals with a highly emotive subject or two in a sensitive and funny way. Would really appeal to boys, girls and grown ups.

Ratburger
Ratburger

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ratburger (Kindle Edition)
Have read a couple of Mr Walliams books and this one didn't fail to impress. It was a little gruesome in bits but still a great read. I really like how there is one consistent character in all the books, the lovely Raj. Good storyline that is very much a true likeness to some aspects of the modern day

FELICITY. 18" 5lb-6lb Newborn Girl Reborn Lifesize Baby Lifelike Doll by Saxon Reborns

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally lifelike, 17 Jan 2014
This baby arrived today for my 8 year old and I don't know who was more impressed, myself or my daughter. She is very lifelike and smells like a real baby. I didn't want to hand her over. It brought back the baby years. My daughter kept saying mum she's mine!
As the baby is weighted and has a floppy head I wouldn't recommend her for a younger child.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 9:59 PM GMT

A Slight Change of Plan
A Slight Change of Plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad to be finished, 26 Nov 2013
I could not stop reading this book, it had lots of interesting characters in it with different storylines taking you all over the place. It was great, kept me hooked. I even got a few strange looms from colleagues in the staff canteen when I laughed aloud at bits. Really great allrounder. Can't wait for the next one.

A Different Kind of Forever
A Different Kind of Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Oct 2013
I thought the characters were great, the storyline was great and it has just the right amount of suspense and anticipation.
I was hooked from the start and could barely put it down for a second. It was just what I needed to hear in a literal sense. It also made me decide I need to start looking for my Michael, and I never thought I'd be saying that any time soon.
I would recommend this book to anyone who has been in love and knows the pain of love. It's great.

Better Off Without Him
Better Off Without Him

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 5 Oct 2013
This book was brilliantly written and described just how I was feeling recently going through a separation myself. It made me smile and laugh and so much so I could hardly put it down. A really great book.

Shopaholic & Sister: (Shopaholic Book 4)
Shopaholic & Sister: (Shopaholic Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit predictable, 7 July 2013
I found this book a bit predictable and a bit like all the rest. It did get a bit better towards the end but not sure it will inspire me to read the next one. I felt it was much like the earlier shopaholic books.

Remember Me?
Remember Me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling read, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Remember Me? (Kindle Edition)
This book kept me hooked from start to finish, with all its twists and turns. Every time I thought I knew what was going to happen some other twist changed the way the story went. The ending really leaves you wanting more.
I would recommend this book to anyone that is a hopeless romantic and to anyone that doesn't believe in love or fate.

I've Got Your Number
I've Got Your Number

5.0 out of 5 stars Edge of the seat read, 23 Jun 2013
I chose to give this book five stars as at first I felt that I knew what was going to happen and it was going to be predictable, but it had lots of twists and turns and kept me gripped. I couldn't put it down.

Six Geese a-Laying (Mini Christmas Short Story)
Six Geese a-Laying (Mini Christmas Short Story)

3.0 out of 5 stars Want to know more, 4 Jun 2013
I haven't read many short stories so was kind of unsure what to expect. I was left wanting a little bit more so kind of disappointed at the end that it was over.

Page: 1 | 2