Profile for hunter4a > Reviews

Content by hunter4a

hunter4a (Brighton, England)

Shelfone - Stylish Protective LEATHER DIAMOND BLING SPARKLY GEM FLIP CASE COVER POUCH For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 + Includes STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR (Green)
Offered by Shelfone™

4.0 out of 5 stars protective cover for Galaxy III, 2 Jan 2013
It does the job, I gave it four stars as for some reason the plastic grip has chipped even though it hasn't been dropped or banged in an way. Delivery not very fast!

Brows by Tweezerman Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac
Brows by Tweezerman Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac
Offered by Live Salon

5.0 out of 5 stars love Tweezerman, 2 Jan 2013
This is my third pair of Tweezerman tweezers, I just love them as they are very precise. Highly recommend them. Fast delivery

LA Tweez Baby Blue Illuminated Stainless Steel Tweezers
LA Tweez Baby Blue Illuminated Stainless Steel Tweezers

4.0 out of 5 stars La Tweeze, 2 Jan 2013
I bought a pair of these on a flight, which cost a lot more than the ones I bought on Amazon. My daughter used them so bought her these as a stocking filler. Not as acurate as Tweezerman products but has the advantage of the led light which is great....especially with fading eyesight! Arrived quickly

House and Home: How to Make the Best of Your Property
House and Home: How to Make the Best of Your Property
by Clive Holland

4.0 out of 5 stars saw the interview, 2 Jan 2013
I saw the interview the author gave on telly and thought it would be a good book to have as a reference. I haven't read it properly as yet but what I have seen is good. Arrived quickly

6x Samsung i9300 Galaxy SIII LCD Screen Protector Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth and Application Card
Offered by E-PASSION(SHIPPING FROM HK 14-21 Business Day To Uk)

4.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, 2 Jan 2013
it does a good job without hindering the touch screen performance. I am not a techy person though but it suits me. Arrived quickly

11.10V,4400mAh,Li-ion,Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 1501, Inspiron 6400, Inspiron E1505, Latitude 131L, Vostro 1000, Compatible part number: 312-0461, 312-0466, 312-0599, 451-10338, 451
Offered by Tech Global

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought to replace old one, 7 July 2012
I bought this battery to replace the old one that had pretty much had it's day. It looks exactly the same as the old one but for some reason my computer is now getting quite hot and shuts it's self down which is quite worrying and a nuisance. Of couse, it could be my computer and not the battery. Coincidence??? I don't know!

Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-R Digital Camera -  Red (16.1 MP, 10x Optical Zoom with 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie) 3.0 inch Intelligent LCD
Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-R Digital Camera - Red (16.1 MP, 10x Optical Zoom with 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie) 3.0 inch Intelligent LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera!, 8 May 2012
I'm no expert by any means,so I don't have techical advice. If you want a camera you can just aim and take pictures/videos at the press of a button and get great results.
I bought this camera as I lost my previous Lumix which was the lesser version but still very good.
The extra button for videoing is so much better than having to change the settings....and then forgetting that you have!
I love both this one and my previous one.