Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Mrs T

Thermos CoolKidz Steel Food Jar Blue 290ml
Thermos CoolKidz Steel Food Jar Blue 290ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Feb. 2011
I would highly recommend this product. Ideal for children's lunchboxes; it's so nice for them to have a hot lunch when it's so cold. I've never had a problem with the food staying hot; always fill the flask with boiling water to pre-heat it before you fill it with your hot food; food heated at 8am is still piping hot for lunch at 12.30pm! It's gone down a storm with my 8 year old son!!

The Wishing-Chair Collection: Three stories in one! (The Wishing-Chair Series)
The Wishing-Chair Collection: Three stories in one! (The Wishing-Chair Series)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old fashioned stories !, 13 Jan. 2011
Lovely, lovely stories for children! They were written in the 1930's so very old fashioned but i think it does children of today good to read these kind of stories. Don't get me wrong, we are a huge, huge fan of harry potter but you need something a bit light hearted sometimes and this book fits the bill perfectly.

POLAROID PoGo Portable Photo Printer
POLAROID PoGo Portable Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 13 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my 8 year old son to tie in with a camera he got for xmas, the idea being he could then print off his own photos quite easily without the bother of using a normal printer.

I've already got one myself and use it constantly (i'm a childminder so it's very handy for printing off quick photos of the children when they're doing activities). So easy to use, photo paper is a bit expensive but i think the convenience of the printer overall makes up for it, would highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely for children!, 13 Jan. 2011
I'd searched all my local shops for a decent scrapbook for my 8 year old son as was very disappointed with the choice. A quick search on Amazon and I found this great one!! it's not too babyish, ideal for an 8year old, very well made, pages are thick but not too thick, if you see what I mean, some scrapbook pages are very flimsy so look cheap and nasty! he's putting photos in so it's a scrapbook that he'll keep for years to come, we're really pleased with it !

Jamie Oliver Electronic Wet n' Dry Kitchen Scales
Jamie Oliver Electronic Wet n' Dry Kitchen Scales

5.0 out of 5 stars You must buy this !, 13 Jan. 2011
These scales were a huge upgrade for me as I always used to traditional balancing scales but really wanted a change! These scales fit the role perfectly; they are so easy to use. Very easy to change between different measurements i.e. oz's or ml's, even my 8 year old can use them too! I love the fact you can also measure liquid as well as volume which saves on getting jugs out etc so less washing up, would highly recommend!