Profile for Trude > Reviews

PROMiXX: The Original Vortex Mixer. World's most advanced protein shaker
Offered by Whey Forward Health Industries Ltd
Price: £18.89 - £18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A winner for the Cambridge Diet shakes, 10 July 2014
I totally love this thing- I am on the Cambridge diet and I have just sent a video of it to the Facebook Cambridge support forum. Mixes Cambridge shakes like nothing else. The only thing I don't like is the drinking spout which is large and a bit uncomfortable apart from that it's a winner-does anyone know if the do different lids for it?

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish this could have been different, 29 Aug 2013
I had this as an Xmas present an upgrade from my previous kindle. I wanted to love it but I cant! The screen freezes so often that 8 months on it is pretty much unusable. I persevered but its no good, I am just going to have to get something else that actually works! Sorry Amazon I want to be loyal but I feel really disappointed and let down!

Sketch Guru - Handy Sketch Pad
Sketch Guru - Handy Sketch Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars great little number, 31 July 2013
I really enjoyed it and would like more of the same-really good fun for kids and adults. Just let yourself go!

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars More Please, 28 May 2013
Loved it-intelligent taxing puzzles, please do some more soon I am feeling a little bereft now I have finished it

Dying Fall: A Ruth Galloway Investigation (Ruth Galloway series Book 5)
Dying Fall: A Ruth Galloway Investigation (Ruth Galloway series Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Too much too soon, 11 Jan 2013
I loved the book- going to miss cathbad a lot. Problem is I can't put these stories down once I start reading them & in 2 days I need another fix!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2013 4:48 AM GMT