Profile for Nicolas Babin > Reviews

Bodum COOL Karaffe, doppelwandig, 1.0 l, lila
Bodum COOL Karaffe, doppelwandig, 1.0 l, lila
Offered by MTRSHOP24

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaking cooler, 5 Jan. 2011
I received this cooler water jug for Christmas. The cooling tube in the middle leaks and Bodum won't replace it! They suggest buying a new one for $20! That's almost as much as the entire product. I am very dissapointed by the quality of this product and especially by the customer service provided by Bodum!

The Way We're Working Isn't Working: The Four Forgotten Needs That Energize Great Performance
by Tony Schwartz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 21 July 2010
I have been fortunate enough to participate in the energy training 3 years ago. It has transformed my private and personal life. I am now able to re-energise on demand by following simple tasks and processes. The four sources of energy are explained within 4 modules; physical, emotional, mental & the energy of the human spirit in a highly experiential way. I do not allow myself to run out of energy with all the consequences associated with it.

The book is there to remind me of this great training. It allows me to remember all techniques and to optimise my energy level at all time.

Buy this book, it will be the best think you have done for yourself in a very long time.