Profile for M. Pietraszewski > Reviews

Content by M. Pietraszewski

M. Pietraszewski "Jazz Mann" (England, London)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)
Offered by sellatronic

5.0 out of 5 stars 358/2 Days, 25 Feb. 2010
This is a great game! When my brother was about my age,(I'm thirteen(he's two years older than me)) or younger he played all the Kingdom Hearts on playstation 2. I used to sit and watch him play,(even though I had no idea what was going on) and I loved it. So when I saw this is the shop, I just had to get it! I haven't finnished yet, (up to day 51, mission 16-where I am currently stuck) but so far so good. BTW, just because I'm stuck, doesn't mean you will be, I'm not to good at games like this much but I 'm still enjoying it!! The story begins with Roxas a boy with the power to use the Keyblade and his rising friendship with Axel, someone that though he talks a lot says little about his past. As the story escalates you go through Roxas's days with the mysterious Organization X111. You see the beginning of a friendship between him and the fourteenth member Xion, who can also use the Keyblade. Roxas remembers nothing of his past, which is unusal for a Nobody. The storyline so far is great. I would highly recommend this game, my brother though says that you need to play the other Kingdom Hearts first, to get an understanding of the charactors; so far though I've had no problem!!
The graphics of this game are excellant as are the missions handed out to you daily.

In short this game is brilliant!! Anyone from the ages of 10 to their late forties would enjoy this!
Oh, I know this for a fact because my brother was around ten when he first played it, and my mother and father loved it too! So do I:DKingdom Hearts - Platinum Edition (PS2) This is the orginal Kingdom Hearts, I recommend this as well!!
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) This is the secound Kingdom Hearts and I am recommending that you buy it as well as the other two!! (BTW you don't have to get the platinum edition)

I wolud insert a link to a similar game which is excellant as well, but I can't seem to; so go and check this out 'cos if you don't you'll be missing out: On DS as well as playstation,(I think) Final Fantasy. My advice is to get Kindom Hearts, (original, secound and 358/2) then if you enjoy that get Final Fantasy:D !!