Profile for Lucy Jones > Reviews

Content by Lucy Jones

Lucy Jones

Mercenary Instinct (The Mandrake Company series)
Mercenary Instinct (The Mandrake Company series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Buroker by any other name..., 19 Feb. 2015
Expectations are always high when reading a new book by this author, and this didn't disappoint. It takes no time at all to become invested in the characters, and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens in the next book.

The Dragon Blood Collection, Books 1-3
The Dragon Blood Collection, Books 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, 9 Feb. 2015
The only problem with reading Lindsay Buroker's books is they end too soon... or at all. EE series is still my favourite but this comes a close 2nd. Almost finished the 4th book now, hurry up and write more Lindsay!!

The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters
The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters
by G.W. Dahlquist

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it... cemented my love of Steampunk and opened many doors for me, 7 Nov. 2012
I loved this book, yes it is a book that doesn't immediately throw you into the thick of things.... but you feel that much more involved because of the steady build up when the action does really kick in. I went straight out to but Dark Volume on the day it was released... and I've been waiting eagerly for the newest book which I have just purchased. I've reread 3 times and passed on to a number of friends also... to be honest I'm not ready to start the new book yet because it brings me that much closer toi the end of the story!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 4:30 PM GMT