Profile for Alexandru Brighiu > Reviews

Content by Alexandru Brighiu

Alexandru Brighiu

AMOS Single Inflatable Blow Up Portable Chair Sofa Lounger Camping Gaming Fishing TV Pod Seat (Ink Splash)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a bean bag, 7 July 2014
I've chosen this inflatable chair to replace our bean bag.I can say that is much better than the bean bag and much more comfortable. I would highly recommend it. the only setback is that you will have to buy the air pump.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder Drink Mix Double Rich Chocolate 908g

5.0 out of 5 stars Best protein powder, 7 July 2014
This is the best protein powder I have ever used. I've tried a lot of the other brands but this one is the best by far. It tastes very good, it's very easy to blend or use in a shaker, and it does the job. I would highly recommend it.

MET-Rx BCAA Muscle Growth and Strength Capsules - Tub of 120
MET-Rx BCAA Muscle Growth and Strength Capsules - Tub of 120

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good product., 7 July 2014
I found it a fairly good product. It is very cheap compared to its quality and it does not have a ridiculous serving size.

Met-RX Tribulus 750 90 caps
Met-RX Tribulus 750 90 caps
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good supplement, 7 July 2014
It is a very good product. I have been taken in for 2 months now and I can see the difference. It helped me increase the weights and get more pumped, but you will have to give it a month to see any considerable difference. I would definitely buy again.

The City of Ember (Book of Ember 1)
The City of Ember (Book of Ember 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre read, 4 May 2014
It wasn't a very good read, but it wasn't to bad either. But to be honest I don't know if I would recommend it to anyone who is older than 16. Don't read it if you are older than that.

Gioteck EX02 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
Gioteck EX02 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend this, 28 April 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I would not recommend this headset for anybody. Besides the fact that is kind of hard to make the PS3 recognize the headset, mine broke after the first use. I can't even charge it. It's just dead.

Not happy.