Profile for Alison > Reviews

Content by Alison

Alison

Page: 1 | 2
Read and Think Italian with Audio CD (Read & Think)
Read and Think Italian with Audio CD (Read & Think)
by The Editors Of Think Italian! Magazine
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to improve your vocabulary, 3 Dec 2013
The passages are all one or two pages long with useful vocabulary listed at the side of the page. I find it's a great book to dip into when I have half an hour to spare and it is increasing my vocabulary.

GCSE Biology Complete Revision & Practice
GCSE Biology Complete Revision & Practice
by Richard Parsons
Price: 8.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide, 3 Dec 2013
My son is finding this guide invaluable for GCSE. It has all the main facts and makes his revision easier

GCSE Physics Complete Revision & Practice
GCSE Physics Complete Revision & Practice
by Richard Parsons
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide, 3 Dec 2013

Pisa Pocket Guide, 2nd (Thomas Cook Pocket Guides)
Pisa Pocket Guide, 2nd (Thomas Cook Pocket Guides)
by Tracey Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward guide, 3 Dec 2013
Concise guide with all the main sites. The restaurant suggestions were useful and authentic but we were unable to find some of the shops mentioned. All in all it was easy to use and just enough detail.

The Shocking Miss Emerald
The Shocking Miss Emerald
Price: 6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 3 Dec 2013
I didn't like it as much as the first album on first hearing but it is growing on me after hearing it a couple of times.

HoMedics SP-39H-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Massage Cushion
HoMedics SP-39H-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Massage Cushion
Offered by U Stores
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 3 Dec 2013
I bought this for a friend and she says it is fantastic for relaxing tense muscles. Highly recommended and good value for money.

iUno!
iUno!
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's favourite, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: iUno! (Audio CD)
I bought this for my daughter and she has listened to it non-stop in the car. It is now driving me mad.

Munich PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
Munich PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
by Popout Maps
Edition: Map
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, 3 Dec 2013
Map was good but it was difficult to make it pop back into its original position. I ended up folding it myself and making a mess but it was OK for the duration of the trip and very light and compact to carry in a pocket.

Berlitz: Munich & Bavaria Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Munich & Bavaria Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Marc Di Duca
Price: 4.31

4.0 out of 5 stars A good overview, 3 Dec 2013
Very handy to carry around and covers the main sites. I found it clear and easy to follow. Would have preferred more information on Munich itself.

cellmax HTC 8S Window Phone Leather Flip Protection Case Cover Pouch With Solid Build In Phone Holder Housing Zebra Face Pattern - Black & White

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 3 Dec 2013
My daughter has used this cover daily for several months and it is wearing well. I thought it would mark easily but it looks as good as new. Very pleased with the quality and value for money.

Page: 1 | 2