Profile for KC1961 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 July 2014
Thoroughly impressed by this little machine.

Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Black/Grey size 9
Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Black/Grey size 9
Offered by The Slippers Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days........., 9 Feb. 2014
I've only had these slippers for just over a week so I can't say how long they'll last but I've no reason to believe that they aren't well made. What I can say is that they fit me well and are very warm and comfortable. That's about all I can say at the moment.

Hootaz - Twin Black Motorcycle Horns LOUD 130Db
Hootaz - Twin Black Motorcycle Horns LOUD 130Db
Offered by CJ Motorcycle Accessories Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Loud!, 22 Oct. 2013
Fitted these to my bike as the stock horn was next to useless. These are far superior, now when I press the horn button I get a healthy "PAAARP" rather than the weedy whimper of before. Well pleased.

Perfect Strangers Live [DVD] [2013] [NTSC]
Perfect Strangers Live [DVD] [2013] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Deep Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars No distractions, just music, 18 Oct. 2013
Right, I've watched and listened to this from start to finish twice. What do I think? Well if you want pyro, lasers, revolving drum risers, flying saucers, fighting daleks, dancing girls etc. forget it. This is about music. What of the music? Gillan struggles at times, especially (much to my surprise) on the "new" songs. Blackmore's playing at times does nothing for the songs, although there are plenty moments of magic also. Ian Paice is fantastic, great playing and loads of driving energy. Jon Lord, as someone else says is too quiet in the mix and Roger Glover does exactly what he needs to do. Overall this is an impressive performance by a great band (who appear to enjoy sharing a stage together) that I thoroughly enjoyed watching and listening to,I have no regrets whatsoever about buying it. I can't imagine many fans of the band being disappointed by what they will see and hear if they buy this.

Spirit Of The 60s [DVD] Britain's Biggest Classic Motorcycle Run
Spirit Of The 60s [DVD] Britain's Biggest Classic Motorcycle Run
Dvd ~ Classic Motorbikes

3.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly watchable, 29 Nov. 2012
This dvd is not the most polished, professional product ever. Also, I doubt that anyone with a keen interest in the bikes that were around in the 60's will learn anything new from the content of this film. Lastly, there are a few too many shots of modern bikes that could've been left out and maybe even replaced with some more older bikes.
However, despite this I still enjoyed watching this film, and infact I have watched it a few times now and I reckon I will do so again as it probably does (aided by the presenter's enthusiasm for the subject) capture a bit of the spirit of the 60's.

Voodoo Blues - The Devil Within
Voodoo Blues - The Devil Within

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 6 Sept. 2012
I've listened to this right through a few times now. I think that the standard of material varies from "sort of okay" to "really good". I don't think it contains enough "really good" to warrant 4 stars but at the price it's decent value for money.

Kawasaki Triples (Bible)
Kawasaki Triples (Bible)
by Alastair Walker

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent read, 6 Sept. 2012
Altho' this isn't the best book of it's type that I've read, I enjoyed reading it and would imagine that any fan of these bikes would be pleased to own a copy. I'm pleased that I bought it.

Shadow Play: The Rockpalast Collection [DVD] [2009]
Shadow Play: The Rockpalast Collection [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Rory Gallagher

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 7 April 2012
Well, there isn't much that I can add to the other reviews here. This is a fine collection of performances by Rory & band, which should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with the man's music and particularly when in a live environment. At the current price of 11 quid there really shouldn't be too much thinking to be done about whether or not to buy.

Grand Slam - The Best Of Babe Ruth
Grand Slam - The Best Of Babe Ruth

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good stuff here, 18 Feb. 2012
Right, I'll keep this brief. I would never describe this collection as great but there are more than a few songs that should appeal to any one with a liking for early 70s progressive rock, and at £2.99 I reckon you will be pleased with your purchase if you buy it. If I could have rated it at 3.5 stars then I would've.

Blizzard Of Ozz
Blizzard Of Ozz
Offered by The Music Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars ROBBED!, 19 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Blizzard Of Ozz (Audio CD)
Bought this on vinyl years ago. Great album. Saw the CD in a shop a few years ago and decided to buy it. Started listening to it and quickly realised that something was wrong. Read the sleeve notes. Felt cheated. Mr & Mrs O will never make another Ha'penny from me again.

Page: 1 | 2