Profile for Paul > Reviews

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 16 Aug. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well finally replaced my original Xbox (yes original first release week edition) since it was big clumpy and old, but it still worked. Must be an antique by now!

The new one what a difference the thing doesn't make a sound when you use it. No longer am I watching or playing games with what sounds like a jet engine taking off.

It seems to load quicker and had no faults at all with it yet. the hard drive is excellent addition as my old 20gb was full and I can now install the games instead of playing off the DVD helping reduce the noise even more.

Anyone who has the older style or even the newer one will benifit if they want quiter machine.

Apple iPod 20GB with Click Wheel - 4th Generation [M9282B/A]
Apple iPod 20GB with Click Wheel - 4th Generation [M9282B/A]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent piece of kit, 2 Nov. 2004
Recieved my order after 4 to 5 weeks of waiting well worth the wait. Its heavy but what you expect for a 20gb harddrive of it size.
In my opinion its better than the mini ipod which i also bought direct from apple (broke on delivery)
I bought the cradle fm transmitter as well and enjoy using it within my car for great sound and use of all of my cd collection.
If you want a MP3 player then i highly recommend getting this great looking great quality device.