Profile for Chris O > Reviews

Content by Chris O

Chris O

El Dorado Blues (An Atticus Fish Novel)
El Dorado Blues (An Atticus Fish Novel)
by Shaun Morey
Price: 7.64

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun, action, mystery adventure, and a thoroughly good read, 8 Nov 2012
After reading a copy of Shaun's first novel Wahoo Rhapsody (Atticus Fish Novel) which was given to me as a present, I was excited to see the return of Atticus Fish (the eccentric billionaire who sued God and won), in his new novel. I was not let down.

It's a compelling read, the perfect holiday book for relaxing on the beach or on a cozy sofa for a few hours.

The plot is fast moving and action packed, but easy to follow, and is filled with plenty of life like and relatable characters, including our hero Atticus Fish. As well as a number of over the top characters, such as Barbie the germaphobe, illegal treasure seller, which helps give the story an extra kick.

I'm not usually a fan of fishing or mystery books, but the El Dorado Blues incorporates these seamlessly in a book that appeals to my interests of travel, adventure and suspense, and almost creates an interest in fishing, almost!

A fun, action mystery placing you right in the center of the adventure, and a thoroughly good read.