Profile for rebecca freer > Reviews

Content by rebecca freer

rebecca freer

The Bettersleep Company Brand Waterproof Quilted Microfibre Mattress Protectors Single Bed- Hotel Quality Anti Dustmite, Waterproof, Absorbent, Breathable & Fully Fitted
Offered by The Better Sleep Company
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Jun 2014
I read some reviews before buying this product and looked at may other waterproof sheets too. I bought this as my daughter was having a few night time accident and this has been a god send! fits the bed perfectly and has never let me down. if you're struggling between choices then choose this one!

Orchard Toys Red Dog, Blue Dog
Orchard Toys Red Dog, Blue Dog
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game for little ones, 13 Jun 2014
my daughter loves it. really easy game to play for little ones and good fun too. very pleased with my purchase.

Rabbit Night Light
Rabbit Night Light
Offered by Bow&Belle
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars batteries last about a day!, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rabbit Night Light (Toy)
its cute and my daughter loved it but the batteries run out so fast and they are not cheap to buy! I just let the batteries run down and now it is just used as a decoration in my daughters bedroom.

Pink Childrens Mini Backpack Dress Up Dolly
Pink Childrens Mini Backpack Dress Up Dolly
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad..., 13 Jun 2014
good sized backpack for my 3yr old managed to fit her nappies, wipes, juice bottle and lunchbox in there. only bad thing about it was that the zip broke after about a month. may have been my heavy handedness though!!

A4 Girl Potty / Toilet Training Chart & 70 Stickers
A4 Girl Potty / Toilet Training Chart & 70 Stickers
Offered by School Stickers
Price: 2.96

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 13 Jun 2014
cute little chart and stickers. my daughter loves it and it has been very useful in helping her on her way to being potty trained