Profile for Always_Half_Full > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Torches
Torches

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Torches (Audio CD)
When I heard Pumped Up Kicks played on the radio, I was hooked and had to buy this album. I bought this around two years ago and incredibly it's still in the CD player in the car, which make is easily the most listened to CD in my collection. Unusually for an album, there are no duff tracks. I find that when I buy music, I play it over and over and I get bored. I'm still waiting for that to happen with this album.

Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps
Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps (Toy)
This was a perfect present for my nephew. Boyish toilet humour that provided entertainment for him (and older boys) in the family!

Harley Proform Pressure Relief Cushion - Coccyx
Harley Proform Pressure Relief Cushion - Coccyx
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 26 May 2014
After a stay in hospital my mother came home with pressure sores, one of which was on her sacrum. This cushion enabled her to sit in her chair without any pressure on the affected area and I have not doubt aided the healing of the sore.

Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Round 5mm Ball Stud Earrings
Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Round 5mm Ball Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 26 May 2014
These were a present for a friend who likes unfussy jewellery and she was delighted with them. They are her 'go to' every day pair.

Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]
Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 26 May 2014
There is plenty of mileage in this DVD. The exercises are easy to follow and joining in is fun. The instructor makes them look oh-so-easy, but to do them to her standard takes a lot of work. It's a winning combination of being able to join in straightaway, and being inspired to perfect the movements.

Skechers Womens Synergy Loving Life Ladies Trainers Charcoal/Multi 7
Skechers Womens Synergy Loving Life Ladies Trainers Charcoal/Multi 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh so comfy!, 26 May 2014
I have wide feet, and I sent for these having read the comments left about the generous fit of these trainers. I don't like completely flat shoes, and the everso slight heel makes all the difference. These trainers came out of the box and onto my feet where they have remained! They're like walking on air. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them, and when I've worn these out, I can see myself buying another pair.

dhb Earnley Padded Under Shorts (Black, Extra Large)
dhb Earnley Padded Under Shorts (Black, Extra Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Godsend!, 11 Oct. 2010
My brother is notoriously difficult to buy for, but he loves these! Thank you for a top product.

Land of the Living
Land of the Living
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 11 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Land of the Living (Audio CD)
I had given up all hope of ever finding this album.

For some inexplicable reason it did not get the marketing it deserved, in the UK at least. This woman's voice is amazing.

For me it's an album without a single dodgy track - and how many of those are there?

The title track gets played over and over, and is one of my all time favourites, ever.

Polaris Children's Controller Cycling Mitts Aurora Red Large
Polaris Children's Controller Cycling Mitts Aurora Red Large
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Oct. 2010
Excellent customer service experience.

First gloves sent were delivered to a grumpy neighbour who held on to the parcel for too long so I had to report the parcel as missing and later had the hassle of returning a parcel unnecessarily.

Anyway, without question supplier sent a replacement, but by this time I had missed the important date, my nephew's birthday.

Despite the hassle of returning the first set of gloves (no fault of the supplier), my nephew loved them!

In all, good customer service and product.

Silver Marcasite/ Garnet Stud
Silver Marcasite/ Garnet Stud

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Oct. 2010
Bought these for a friend who wears them often, so there is no better recommendation than that.

Page: 1 | 2